NG for PM?

Discuss the band

NG for PM?

Postby K&A » 10 May 2010, 18:21

cigarsinhell wrote:I say Noel for President of the United States. Our current one was born in Kenya--so why not a Brit? Come and lead the free world, Nole! We need you!!!!!!

No! Let's bring him to Argentina!!! Even with all the petrol conflict with the brits i would be more than happy to have Noel or anyone else for president here... anyone but the one we have right now. :?
K&A
Bonehead

NG for PM?

Postby cigarsinhell » 10 May 2010, 18:36

K&A wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:I say Noel for President of the United States. Our current one was born in Kenya--so why not a Brit? Come and lead the free world, Nole! We need you!!!!!!

No! Let's bring him to Argentina!!! Even with all the petrol conflict with the brits i would be more than happy to have Noel or anyone else for president here... anyone but the one we have right now. :?

Nole, come to American and be our President!. See, we really don't care what country our Presidents were born in!
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

NG for PM?

Postby Pimienta » 10 May 2010, 18:39

cigarsinhell wrote:
K&A wrote:

Nole, come to American and be our President!. See, we really don't care what country our Presidents were born in!

Us neither. See? We got a japanese for President. Funny as f**k.
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star

NG for PM?

Postby K&A » 10 May 2010, 18:44

Pimienta wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:
K&A wrote:

Us neither. See? We got a japanese for President. Funny as f**k.

Not only don't we care about what country they come from, here in Argentina we can even take animals for president. For some reason we call Cristina and Néstor the penguins! :lol:
K&A
Bonehead

NG for PM?

Postby carryusallhere » 11 May 2010, 15:28

Manchester man I understand you might not have liked thatcher but she had to do what she did to get the country going again. I am older than you by the way. Remember inflation at 30%, wage rises then followed at 33% etc, mortgage interest over 15%, 3 day weeks etc etc. She got the country moving. OK the 80's were full of selfish people but I think todays shambolic elections must be children of the 80's greed. National interest first what b******* I hope libs go with labour then it would ruin both parties for a very long time but if we want to change the voting system then the public must be given a referendum on all the alternate systems. lets not forget how few people voted for LIBs so why should they decide which way the country goes -its appalling and the best thing would be to hold another election - I'm sure Noel could do no worse than these liars and cheats
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

NG for PM?

Postby William Shakespeare » 11 May 2010, 16:43

I volunteer Sir Ian McKellen!
William Shakespeare
Big Mouth

NG for PM?

Postby Staypurty! » 11 May 2010, 17:51

Pimienta wrote:
Nathalia wrote:Noel for PRESIDENT of the world. The king of new order. :o :mrgreen:

Oh no. :shock:

The president of the world is Charles Webster Baer.

Ah yeah.
Staypurty!
R'Kid

NG for PM?

Postby Roisin Penny » 11 May 2010, 18:05

For all those requesting Noel to be president etc... I bagsied him for PM first! Don't steal him away!
Roisin Penny
Bonehead

NG for PM?

Postby cigarsinhell » 19 May 2010, 21:20

William Shakespeare wrote:I volunteer Sir Ian McKellen!

When the feck is Nole getting HIS knighthood????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

NG for PM?

Postby Roisin Penny » 24 May 2010, 15:40

Umm...
Roisin Penny
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to The Band