ACCORDING TO SKY SONGS........

Discuss the band

Postby Saintasis » 22 Apr 2010, 17:44

Noel is also planning to start a new band with... Gem, Andy and Jay.
We all knew that Liam was planning to start a band with Gem, Andy, Chris and Jay, everyone but Noel.

Now though, supposedly Noel is wanting three of them for his own band, no mention of Chris though.

So, Gem has been floating between Noel, Weller and is due to be part of Liam's new band.

Do we think him, Andy and Jay will play on both their albums and not tour with them or do we think they'll choose a side and stick to it, playing on albums and tours with either Liam and Noel?

Or do we think they're both planning to use the same band members because they are just putting Oasis back together?? Hmmm

Also, Apparently Andy is playing on a new album for ..... Adam Ant.. WTF:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Saintasis
Bonehead

Postby julicasa » 23 Apr 2010, 00:17

yeah I read that, but I dont think its true..
If it is and Noel really is trying to break Liam's band appart, I don't think Andy or Gem would say yes to him. Liam has been saying EVERYWHERE that he is forming a new band with the ex oasis members, so i see little truth in this..
but if it is, Liam must be going crazy hahaha
julicasa
Bonehead

If it is and Noel really is trying to break Liam's band appart, I don't think Andy or Gem would say yes to him. Liam has been saying EVERYWHERE that he is forming a new band with the ex oasis members, so i see little truth in this..
julicasa
Bonehead

julicasa
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 23 Apr 2010, 23:29

julicasa wrote:yeah I read that, but I dont think its true..

Well, you could put Oasis out on stage with a little curtain between Noel and Liam . . .
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Roisin Penny » 28 Apr 2010, 12:53

A nice red curtain :d
Roisin Penny
Bonehead

Postby julicasa » 29 Apr 2010, 17:13

bizarre magazine has just confirmed that its not true
julicasa
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 30 Apr 2010, 22:14

You could put a little wooden partition between the Gallaghers and they could spit at each other over it.:lol:
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Return to The Band