Most beloved band after the obvious?

Discuss the band

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby #Lyla » 01 May 2010, 19:54

Radiohead, The Cure.. Iggy Pop, Joy Division..
#Lyla
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 02 Aug 2009, 11:40

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby #Lyla » 01 May 2010, 19:55

Sonic Youth, Nirvana, R.E.M.
#Lyla
Big Mouth
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 02 Aug 2009, 11:40

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby Super$onic » 02 May 2010, 02:51

nope
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby Roisin Penny » 02 May 2010, 14:09

Super$onic wrote:who's the obvious?

Oasis
Roisin Penny
Bonehead
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 28 Mar 2010, 16:39

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby cigarsinhell » 02 May 2010, 17:27

Roisin Penny wrote:
Super$onic wrote:who's the obvious?

Oasis


Oasis spoils you for all other music.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 02:29

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby delila » 03 May 2010, 03:30

ALICE COOPER
delila
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 00:37

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby Roisin Penny » 03 May 2010, 13:15

cigarsinhell wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:
Super$onic wrote:who's the obvious?

Oasis


Oasis spoils you for all other music.


I don't quite understand what you're saying...
Roisin Penny
Bonehead
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 28 Mar 2010, 16:39

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby Super$onic » 03 May 2010, 15:01

Roisin Penny wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:
Super$onic wrote:who's the obvious?

Oasis


Oasis spoils you for all other music.


I don't quite understand what you're saying...


They're infact, liken to feces instead of gravy, you can't carry on eating your potato's and broccoli, with a ripe log on your plate, generally.
Super$onic
The Chief
 
Posts: 9730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby Nightrip » 03 May 2010, 15:14

Super$onic wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:
Super$onic wrote:who's the obvious?

Oasis


Oasis spoils you for all other music.


I don't quite understand what you're saying...


They're infact, liken to feces instead of gravy, you can't carry on eating your potato's and broccoli, with a ripe log on your plate, generally.


very intelligent way of putting it.......arise Sir Super$onic
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11883
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Most beloved band after the obvious?

Postby Roisin Penny » 03 May 2010, 17:57

Nightrip wrote:
Super$onic wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:
Roisin Penny wrote:
Super$onic wrote:who's the obvious?

Oasis


Oasis spoils you for all other music.


I don't quite understand what you're saying...


They're infact, liken to feces instead of gravy, you can't carry on eating your potato's and broccoli, with a ripe log on your plate, generally.


very intelligent way of putting it.......arise Sir Super$onic

You're still not quite making sense to me
Roisin Penny
Bonehead
 
Posts: 204
Joined: 28 Mar 2010, 16:39

PreviousNext

Return to The Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest