hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Discuss the band

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Nowl » 13 May 2010, 12:22

If you celebrate my birthday, I'll sue you.
Nowl
R'Kid
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 16:55

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Guest » 13 May 2010, 12:24

Nowl wrote:If you celebrate my birthday, I'll sue you.


why ? ehhe i love uuuuuuuuu , let me to celebrate your birthay plzz you are my hero forever, ahah platonic love :cry: :cry: :d
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 18:14

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Nowl » 13 May 2010, 14:26

Sally-Supernoova!!* wrote:
Nowl wrote:If you celebrate my birthday, I'll sue you.


why ? ehhe i love uuuuuuuuu , let me to celebrate your birthay plzz you are my hero forever, ahah platonic love :cry: :cry: :d


Ummm ... ok.
Nowl
R'Kid
 
Posts: 5062
Joined: 07 Mar 2010, 16:55

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 13 May 2010, 14:52

Sally-Supernoova!!* wrote:
Nowl wrote:If you celebrate my birthday, I'll sue you.


why ? ehhe i love uuuuuuuuu , let me to celebrate your birthay plzz you are my hero forever, ahah platonic love :cry: :cry: :d


=9
User avatar
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3027
Joined: 23 Dec 2008, 03:41

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Pimienta » 14 May 2010, 02:13

Sally-Supernoova!!* wrote:faltan 16 dias para el cumpleaños de noel......!!! missing 16 days to birthay of noel... by noel... so cute i love him:d

:arrow:
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 14 May 2010, 05:24

Sally-Supernoova!!* wrote:faltan 16 dias para el cumpleaños de noel......!!! missing 16 days to birthay of noel... by noel... so cute i love him:d


Supéralo, él no sabe que existes, pareces toda boba.
User avatar
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3027
Joined: 23 Dec 2008, 03:41

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Pimienta » 14 May 2010, 16:42

ChelyVonBitch wrote:
Sally-Supernoova!!* wrote:faltan 16 dias para el cumpleaños de noel......!!! missing 16 days to birthay of noel... by noel... so cute i love him:d


Supéralo, él no sabe que existes, pareces toda boba.

(:
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Guest » 15 May 2010, 17:08

yo no soy una boba ok?
ustedes son las bobas que se ponen a ponerme atencion:evil:
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 18:14

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Pimienta » 15 May 2010, 17:34

Sally-Supernoova!!* wrote:yo no soy una boba ok?
ustedes son las bobas que se ponen a ponerme atencion:evil:

Lo dice la niña que está tan embobada por Noel que ha hecho un 'thread' acerca del cumpleaños de su "amado".
I ♥ Poros.
Pimienta
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 3995
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 01:58

hey it's May! help me make the regressive cuete noel's birth

Postby Guest » 15 May 2010, 20:02

Pimienta wrote:
Sally-Supernoova!!* wrote:yo no soy una boba ok?
ustedes son las bobas que se ponen a ponerme atencion:evil:

Lo dice la niña que está tan embobada por Noel que ha hecho un 'thread' acerca del cumpleaños de su "amado".

si y que:evil:
Guest
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 49427
Joined: 05 Aug 2008, 18:14

PreviousNext

Return to The Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest