Best Liam and Noel quotes

Discuss the band

Best Liam and Noel quotes

Postby cigarsinhell » 02 Aug 2010, 23:46

These came from a radio interview Noel did in Vancouver BC Canada for the Don't Believe the Truth tour, to which I listened on the radio; I couldn't get to the show that night, but this was the next best thing. There was a female disc jockey trying to be a good hostess for Noel, and she was totally out-drawn and out-classed by Our Beloved Chief:

Hapless Female DJ: This is Noel Gallagher from Oasis. Noel, it's an honor to have you with us.
Nole: Yes, it is.

Hapless Female DJ: Everybody's trying to get tickets.
Nole: We're not sold out? I don't play gigs that aren't sold out.

HFDJ: What do you think of our Canadian bands, Noel?
Nole: There aren't any Canadioon bands, except for Neil Yoong, and you can hardly call 'im a band all by 'imself, innit?

Hapless Female DJ (HFDJ) : We're going to play our Hot Five at Five now.
Nole: Wot's that?
HFDJ: Well, our listeners call in and request the five songs they most want to hear and we play them all at five o'clock--
Nole" "Ey! If I'm gonna come all th' way down 'ere t' yer fookin' radio station, then yer gonna play wot I wanna 'ear!

HFDJ: Uh, let's take some calls from our listeners. I've got Jim on the line. Jim says he'd fancy going out and having a pint with Liam before the show.
Nole: 'E would, would 'e? Well, I'll give 'im Our Kid's fookin' 'otel room number!
HFDJ: Uh, and now Heather's on the line. Heather says she can't get a ticket to the show and she'll do anything to get in--
Nole: Yeah? ANYTHING?!!!!
HFDJ: She says she'll cry if she can't get a ticket.
Nole: Oh, I love it when women cry.
HFDJ: You do?
Nole: Yeah, they turn into these big blubbery things. I love making women cry and knowin' I was th' one what made 'em do it.
HFDJ: Uh--
Nole: And th' only thing better than making women cry is making me brother cry, so I can laugh at 'im and tell 'im 'e looks like a woman.

HFDJ: And Noel's second guitarist Gem Archer has come with him to the station today. How are you, Gem?
Gem: It's pronounced like Gum.
HFDJ: Uh . . . Noel, what's on your iPod these days?
Nole: Wot's an iPod?
Gem: It's that little white thing I gave you that looks like a fat credit card and I programed all those songs on it for you.
Nole: Well, you put a lot o' roobish on it, mate.

******

And I laughed until my head ached and fell even more totally in love with this wonderful, witty, crazy man named Noel Gallagher . . .
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: 04 Dec 2008, 02:29

Best Liam and Noel quotes

Postby S2B_Rocker » 05 Aug 2010, 00:41

Interviewer: The Scissor Sister were the biggest selling band of 2006

Noel: Well there s**te aren't they?

Interviewer: They are opening the show for you

Noel:Well I'll be having a rather nice s**t when they're on
S2B_Rocker
Bonehead
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 00:08

Best Liam and Noel quotes

Postby bharper » 05 Aug 2010, 23:47

les-fusils-de-brixton wrote:'5 fingers? No. But a fist? Now we are gonna have a good time'
Noel talking about his personal relationship with Liam.

:lol: :lol: Sick b*****d
bharper
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:48

Best Liam and Noel quotes

Postby Zinkpind » 06 Aug 2010, 16:09

S2B_Rocker wrote:Interviewer: The Scissor Sister were the biggest selling band of 2006

Noel: Well there s**te aren't they?

Interviewer: They are opening the show for you

Noel:Well I'll be having a rather nice s**t when they're on


Ouch:lol:
Zinkpind
Bonehead
 
Posts: 107
Joined: 01 Apr 2010, 18:57

Best Liam and Noel quotes

Postby Completely Visible » 18 Aug 2010, 18:35

cigarsinhell wrote:These came from a radio interview Noel did in Vancouver BC Canada for the Don't Believe the Truth tour, to which I listened on the radio; I couldn't get to the show that night, but this was the next best thing. There was a female disc jockey trying to be a good hostess for Noel, and she was totally out-drawn and out-classed by Our Beloved Chief:

Hapless Female DJ: This is Noel Gallagher from Oasis. Noel, it's an honor to have you with us.
Nole: Yes, it is.

Hapless Female DJ: Everybody's trying to get tickets.
Nole: We're not sold out? I don't play gigs that aren't sold out.

HFDJ: What do you think of our Canadian bands, Noel?
Nole: There aren't any Canadioon bands, except for Neil Yoong, and you can hardly call 'im a band all by 'imself, innit?

Hapless Female DJ (HFDJ) : We're going to play our Hot Five at Five now.
Nole: Wot's that?
HFDJ: Well, our listeners call in and request the five songs they most want to hear and we play them all at five o'clock--
Nole" "Ey! If I'm gonna come all th' way down 'ere t' yer fookin' radio station, then yer gonna play wot I wanna 'ear!

HFDJ: Uh, let's take some calls from our listeners. I've got Jim on the line. Jim says he'd fancy going out and having a pint with Liam before the show.
Nole: 'E would, would 'e? Well, I'll give 'im Our Kid's fookin' 'otel room number!
HFDJ: Uh, and now Heather's on the line. Heather says she can't get a ticket to the show and she'll do anything to get in--
Nole: Yeah? ANYTHING?!!!!
HFDJ: She says she'll cry if she can't get a ticket.
Nole: Oh, I love it when women cry.
HFDJ: You do?
Nole: Yeah, they turn into these big blubbery things. I love making women cry and knowin' I was th' one what made 'em do it.
HFDJ: Uh--
Nole: And th' only thing better than making women cry is making me brother cry, so I can laugh at 'im and tell 'im 'e looks like a woman.

HFDJ: And Noel's second guitarist Gem Archer has come with him to the station today. How are you, Gem?
Gem: It's pronounced like Gum.
HFDJ: Uh . . . Noel, what's on your iPod these days?
Nole: Wot's an iPod?
Gem: It's that little white thing I gave you that looks like a fat credit card and I programed all those songs on it for you.
Nole: Well, you put a lot o' roobish on it, mate.

******

And I laughed until my head ached and fell even more totally in love with this wonderful, witty, crazy man named Noel Gallagher . . .




:lol: These are the things which've kept em alive ever since 1997, mateeee..and givin em their further sell outs..
Completely Visible
Bonehead
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 20:29

Best Liam and Noel quotes

Postby Completely Visible » 18 Aug 2010, 19:02

From my 'The Red Diary', somewhere in 2004-05 (when my love for Oasis was at its pinnacle': (may not exactly be word to word in some cases, but meaning's all same):


Noel: No, I'm not; Liam is the king of lads. I'm the king of kings.

***

Liam: Noel's jealous of me cuz I'm a happy-go-lucky-kinda guy

***

Noel: i don't know if it's the site of Cactus plants or what, that makes Liam go crazy every time we tour America..

***

Noel: Last time we fought, I won, cuz I had a cricket bat (an English sport) in my hand

***

(When brothers were not on good terms amidst some release or tour):

Liam: It's not my band, it's his (Noel's)

Noel: it's not my band

Liam: Did you record it mr. interviewer, it's not my band

Noel: it's not my band

Liam: it was my band when we were popular; now, it's his

Noel: it's not my band

Liam (walks away)

***


The Red Diary page-

Image





and, of course how can anyone forget this famous vid::


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TAxtXjqBWs[/youtube]
Completely Visible
Bonehead
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 09 Aug 2010, 20:29

Best Liam and Noel quotes

Postby Yeack » 25 Aug 2010, 10:25

Completely Visible wrote:


and, of course how can anyone forget this famous vid::


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TAxtXjqBWs[/youtube]


Hahaha I love it :lol:
Yeack
Bonehead
 
Posts: 250
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Previous

Return to The Band

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest