Beady Eye!

Discuss the band

Beady Eye!

Postby sunshine2009 » 09 Jul 2010, 15:34

In fairness theres nothing anyone can do about oasis becoming beady eye sure lional messi said that if argentina made it to the final it could act as a bridge to getting oasis back together. But anyways back to the point, if Beady eyes work is anything like the last album,Dig out your soul, then its all good. And if Noel releases an album thats also good!:mrgreen:
sunshine2009
Bonehead

Beady Eye!

Postby cigarsinhell » 09 Jul 2010, 23:10

sunshine2009 wrote:In fairness theres nothing anyone can do about oasis becoming beady eye sure lional messi said that if argentina made it to the final it could act as a bridge to getting oasis back together. But anyways back to the point, if Beady eyes work is anything like the last album,Dig out your soul, then its all good. And if Noel releases an album thats also good!:mrgreen:

I'm trying to look at it as getting at least twice as much product to purchase with my hard-earned pretty green. I don't go out and spend the money on much music anymore, but I'll cough it up for Nole and Lion.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Beady Eye!

Postby Atrala » 10 Jul 2010, 20:59

8) i like it, clever..punchy..yep that'll do me.

..its better than "four dido's with d**ks" for starters...or "BAh-Hummbug !"
Atrala
Bonehead

Beady Eye!

Postby cigarsinhell » 12 Jul 2010, 03:42

If I was as rich as Nole, I'd have retired a long time ago to enjoy my life instead of shortening it by going on these slave labor tours. Not that I think The Chief is retiring from music--he's got too much of it in him--but why not take things at an easier pace? Liam still wants to rock--so why not? Time heals all wounds. Eventually.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Beady Eye!

Postby Atrala » 12 Jul 2010, 12:29

cigarsinhell wrote:If I was as rich as Nole, I'd have retired a long time ago to enjoy my life instead of shortening it by going on these slave labor tours. Not that I think The Chief is retiring from music--he's got too much of it in him--but why not take things at an easier pace? Liam still wants to rock--so why not? Time heals all wounds. Eventually.

nice...agreed...true that wounds heal with time, but they always leave a scar of some description, like no man is an island.
Atrala
Bonehead

Beady Eye!

Postby cigarsinhell » 12 Jul 2010, 22:20

Atrala wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:If I was as rich as Nole, I'd have retired a long time ago to enjoy my life instead of shortening it by going on these slave labor tours. Not that I think The Chief is retiring from music--he's got too much of it in him--but why not take things at an easier pace? Liam still wants to rock--so why not? Time heals all wounds. Eventually.

nice...agreed...true that wounds heal with time, but they always leave a scar of some description, like no man is an island.

Scars are a part of the human experience--you can't get from the cradle to the grave without them--Noel and Liam are already packing plenty of them. The current raw wound will take awhile, but Noel and Liam can't refuse to speak to each other forever. You can get angry at members of your family, but you can't stop loving them. Heaven knows I've tried.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Beady Eye!

Postby carlos travis » 14 Jul 2010, 02:36

oasis i love band...........
carlos travis
Bonehead

Beady Eye!

Postby Atrala » 14 Jul 2010, 02:50

8)

might be worth your while to have a look at Beady Eye on twitter, myspace etc...definately the new generation of OASIS.

carlos travis wrote:oasis i love band...........
Atrala
Bonehead

Beady Eye!

Postby malcolm1976 » 14 Jul 2010, 04:41

i think the name for the band is dynamite ...

and im sure you will alll be attending when they tour
malcolm1976
Bonehead

Beady Eye!

Postby cigarsinhell » 14 Jul 2010, 20:35

malcolm1976 wrote:i think the name for the band is dynamite ...

and im sure you will alll be attending when they tour

I'll crawl to get there.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to The Band