NME think Liam's film will be great...

Discuss the band

Postby Mokoia » 29 May 2010, 12:37

Super$onic wrote:
wonderwallrulez! wrote:NME = Not Much Effort

Seriously have you seen the s**te journalism in it? urrrrrgh

they infuriate me, but I do admit I buy it weekly in order to see what albums are coming out and the occasional interview or piece, e.g. Ian Curtis ..last week.

I too must confess, I subscribe through the www to read whats goin on with UK bands :roll: I don't think it's as bad as Uncut though, what s**te that is, I stopped subscribing to that ages ago.
Mokoia
Headshrinker

Postby Roisin Penny » 29 May 2010, 13:05

Super$onic wrote:how would they have the slightest idea as to whether it was great, bile or mediocre and is it reaaaally Liam's film? to what extent is he involved?

The guy writing in NME basically said it would be good because he won't be involved much. He was praising the choice of book rather than Liam as producer.
Roisin Penny
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 31 May 2010, 02:24

There are going to be a LOT of knives out for Liam from the music journalists. He could probably produce the best movie since "Gone with the Wind" or make a record better than "Beggars' Banquet"--and they'll STILL rip him apart for it.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Clia » 25 Jun 2010, 23:38

Are you talking about the "Oasis Movie"?... Have you think who could be the actors? Who would be "Liam" and who would be "Noel"?...
:?:
Clia
Bonehead

Postby Nowl » 26 Jun 2010, 17:30

Clia wrote:Are you talking about the "Oasis Movie"?... Have you think who could be the actors? Who would be "Liam" and who would be "Noel"?...
:?:

The Oasis film's just another s**t idea of my lil' bro. The thread's about Liam's 'great' Beatles film.
Nowl
R'Kid

Postby Staypurty! » 27 Jun 2010, 01:15

Super$onic wrote:
wonderwallrulez! wrote:NME = Not Much Effort

Seriously have you seen the s**te journalism in it? urrrrrgh

they infuriate me, but I do admit I buy it weekly in order to see what albums are coming out and the occasional interview or piece, e.g. Ian Curtis ..last week.

Try the internet instead.
Staypurty!
R'Kid

Previous

Return to The Band