any new beady eye news....???

Discuss the band

Postby Chav » 24 Jun 2010, 16:21

??

also, im quite dissapointed that jeff wootten and jay darlington arent 'official' members of the band and as such involved in writing and recording. doesnt matter how good they are if there only playing other peoples (liam, gem and andys) parts.

secondly, if they were part of the band it'd mean they could record live instead of caning the pro tools. this not only sounds 10 times better but you get spontatneous moments, cool jams etc

thirdly, ok so having a keyboard guy whose not a member of the band is not too bad, coz they sort of sit in the back with their heads down anyway, but the bass player is normally up top and the bass guitar is much more a prominant part of a modern bands sound compared to keyboards. cant have a sessions guy on bass!

and jeff looks cool too!
Chav
Bonehead

Postby deasy55 » 24 Jun 2010, 22:33

Chav wrote:??

also, im quite dissapointed that jeff wootten and jay darlington arent 'official' members of the band and as such involved in writing and recording. doesnt matter how good they are if there only playing other peoples (liam, gem and andys) parts.

secondly, if they were part of the band it'd mean they could record live instead of caning the pro tools. this not only sounds 10 times better but you get spontatneous moments, cool jams etc

thirdly, ok so having a keyboard guy whose not a member of the band is not too bad, coz they sort of sit in the back with their heads down anyway, but the bass player is normally up top and the bass guitar is much more a prominant part of a modern bands sound compared to keyboards. cant have a sessions guy on bass!

and jeff looks cool too!

WTF
deasy55
Big Mouth

and jeff looks cool too!

WTF
deasy55
Big Mouth

and jeff looks cool too!

WTF
deasy55
Big Mouth

Postby learningtodie » 30 Jun 2010, 05:53

deasy55 wrote:

and jeff looks cool too!

WTF

Yeah,I dont follow that either
learningtodie
Big Mouth

Postby Chav » 30 Jun 2010, 13:53

ha, sorry obviously missed out some stuff there typing fast, i just meant with a full band they could record it live...i heard a version the other day of 'im outta time' just liam, gem and andy and it was cool - the singing wasnt so good, but it had a folky vibe to it and was a lot more soulfull. and also i hope they dont cane the pro tools when recording. either way what im trying to say is, the last few oasis records have had some good songs on, but a lot of it (to me anyway) just sounds over polished and barely sounds like a 'band' playing at all
Chav
Bonehead

Postby abbielovesoasis » 30 Jun 2010, 17:49

Chav wrote:ha, sorry obviously missed out some stuff there typing fast, i just meant with a full band they could record it live...i heard a version the other day of 'im outta time' just liam, gem and andy and it was cool - the singing wasnt so good, but it had a folky vibe to it and was a lot more soulfull. and also i hope they dont cane the pro tools when recording. either way what im trying to say is, the last few oasis records have had some good songs on, but a lot of it (to me anyway) just sounds over polished and barely sounds like a 'band' playing at all

thts very true its quite hard to play some of those songs on guitar. and when you do learn it you have to sing with it for it to sound like the song :S
abbielovesoasis
Bonehead

Postby cigarsinhell » 03 Jul 2010, 01:55

learningtodie wrote:
deasy55 wrote:

and jeff looks cool too!

WTF

Yeah,I dont follow that either

I like Chris being "official". He deserves it!
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby Chav » 06 Jul 2010, 15:41

too right, but the whole band should be proper members - would be well better. also i beleive the album is being mixed in 2 weeks by steve lillywhite
Chav
Bonehead

Postby Staypurty! » 06 Jul 2010, 16:04

My news from the future. It's shack, ffs.
Staypurty!
R'Kid

Next

Return to The Band