GET BACK TOGETHER? :D

Discuss the band

Postby KayleighSampson » 12 Jul 2010, 17:13

pretty please?
i've never been an oasis concert.. i really, really need to.
i wanted to go when you were headlining v, but i weren't allowed :(
i still cant beleive you're actually over - i cried when i heard.
i live for oasis, i listen to your albums every single day.. no joke, every day. i'm 15, and i think i'm like the biggest oasis fan like, ever.
my mates all think i'm weird because i listen to oasis, but i think you're the most amazing people ever.
it's just typical that when i'm old enough to go see you on my own, you break up. please, just one more concert? :mrgreen:

I LOVE YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH.<3
KayleighSampson
Bonehead

Postby Nowl » 12 Jul 2010, 17:35

Hey, nice to see there's still some support for the band. However, the band's no more. I can't stand Liam, what a c**t he's become. Don't worry, I'll be doing a solo record some day and Liam's new band will release a few songs as well. Hope you're fine. In a bit.
Nowl
R'Kid

Hey, nice to see there's still some support for the band. However, the band's no more. I can't stand Liam, what a c**t he's become. Don't worry, I'll be doing a solo record some day and Liam's new band will release a few songs as well. Hope you're fine. In a bit.
Nowl
R'Kid

Nowl
R'Kid

Postby deasy55 » 12 Jul 2010, 19:55

I hope they don't get back together. It will give people another reason to mock them. Maybe in 12+ years will be ok for the novelty of it all.
deasy55
Big Mouth

Postby cigarsinhell » 12 Jul 2010, 22:07

KayleighSampson wrote:pretty please?
i live for oasis, i listen to your albums every single day.. no joke, every day. i'm 15, and i think i'm like the biggest oasis fan like, ever.
my mates all think i'm weird because i listen to oasis, but i think you're the most amazing people ever.
it's just typical that when i'm old enough to go see you on my own, you break up. please, just one more concert? :mrgreen:

Awwwww--you're a sweetheart. Noel and Liam will get back together; it's just a matter of time to heal over the latest big fight. They'll each do some "solo stuff", snipe at each other in the press a bit, but they are brothers and there's nothing they can do to change their joint DNA. Bands break up and reform all the time. You just have to outwait them. Cheers--I'm 56 and I love Oasis. Welcome to the fold, and keep on loving Oasis: The best is yet to come.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 14 Jul 2010, 03:27

Honey, you're so sweet.
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Walton. » 14 Jul 2010, 14:53

Nowl wrote:Hey, nice to see there's still some support for the band. However, the band's no more. I can't stand Liam, what a c**t he's become. Don't worry, I'll be doing a solo record some day and Liam's new band will release a few songs as well. Hope you're fine. In a bit.

:lol: :lol: .
Walton.
Bonehead

Postby betterz » 14 Jul 2010, 15:06

Nowl wrote:Hey, nice to see there's still some support for the band. However, the band's no more. I can't stand Liam, what a c**t he's become. Don't worry, I'll be doing a solo record some day and Liam's new band will release a few songs as well. Hope you're fine. In a bit.

I can't believe you're still doing this 2000 posts later :roll:
betterz
Headshrinker

Postby KayleighSampson » 17 Jul 2010, 13:37

ChelyVonBitch wrote:

Honey, you're so sweet.

Thankyou, :)
KayleighSampson
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Band