Almost a year

Discuss the band

Almost a year

Postby skiitless » 31 Jul 2010, 04:27

August 28 2009, that day my bro told me that Noel left the band and it was obvious that Oasis was going to split and it did happened :( and yes, I did cried. I hope that in the future they will get back together again :) I miss them so much :( but for me Oasis will always be the best band ever and their songs the most inspiring lyrics ever written. Oasis Live Forever!
skiitless
Bonehead

Almost a year

Postby KayleighSampson » 31 Jul 2010, 13:11

skiitless wrote:August 28 2009, that day my bro told me that Noel left the band and it was obvious that Oasis was going to split and it did happened :( and yes, I did cried. I hope that in the future they will get back together again :) I miss them so much :( but for me Oasis will always be the best band ever and their songs the most inspiring lyrics ever written. Oasis Live Forever!

I agree! They are the greatest band in the world, and I don't think anyone will ever be able to replace them.
I can't believe it's nearly a year!
I really want them to get back together :mrgreen:
KayleighSampson
Bonehead

Almost a year

skiitless wrote:August 28 2009, that day my bro told me that Noel left the band and it was obvious that Oasis was going to split and it did happened :( and yes, I did cried. I hope that in the future they will get back together again :) I miss them so much :( but for me Oasis will always be the best band ever and their songs the most inspiring lyrics ever written. Oasis Live Forever!

I agree! They are the greatest band in the world, and I don't think anyone will ever be able to replace them.
KayleighSampson
Bonehead

Almost a year

KayleighSampson
Bonehead

Almost a year

Postby ChelyVonBitch » 31 Jul 2010, 16:21

Foock! one year!!! :|
ChelyVonBitch
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Almost a year

Postby Nowl » 31 Jul 2010, 18:59

One year of FREEDOM !!!

:d
Nowl
R'Kid

Almost a year

Postby ArianaSupersonic » 01 Aug 2010, 23:11

I cried too, but you know, they're most likely to get back together. After all, they're brothers.
ArianaSupersonic
Bonehead

Almost a year

Postby skiitless » 01 Aug 2010, 23:22

yeah I hope so :)
skiitless
Bonehead

Almost a year

Postby MANCITY6 » 02 Aug 2010, 19:50

KayleighSampson wrote:

me too. i miss em :(
MANCITY6
Bonehead

Almost a year

Postby cigarsinhell » 02 Aug 2010, 23:24

They've never been able to stay mad at each other forever. This is a worse spat than usual, but when you get down to it, nobody else can relate to how they've both felt all their lives--except for Paul and Peggy. Noel can't admit he just doesn't want the grind anymore, and Liam didn't pick up on all the clues he was dropping for about a year.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Next

Return to The Band