About Radiohead and criticism in general

Discuss the band

Postby heyscot » 03 Mar 2011, 00:55

Hi Liam,

In general, you must let your music speak for itself. Oasis and, in general, you, need to take the bitter pill called "STFU" and simply stop being w**kers when it comes to criticizing other bands. Let your music speak for itself--you aren't nearly as popular or profitable as Radiohead has been--so please just spare us all of your idiotic criticisms of the world at large and make music. To criticize the overwhelming majority of people as you've done is simply classless and a sign of a man who is no longer in touch with reality. For an example, look at how many records Phil Collins as sold as it compares to Oasis and the sum total of whatever efforts you've made for the past 20 years. You're the second-to-last person who should be throwing stones, mate.

Sincerely,

Disgruntled

P.S. When's the last time you had a hit? Or sold records on the level of either Phil Collins or Radiohead or any of the other b*****ds you criticize? I mean really.
heyscot
Bonehead

Postby Staypurty! » 03 Mar 2011, 02:07

I'm Liam Gallagher and I agree with your points and agree to be nice in the future.
Staypurty!
R'Kid

I'm Liam Gallagher and I agree with your points and agree to be nice in the future.
Staypurty!
R'Kid

Staypurty!
R'Kid

Postby smugoasisfan » 03 Mar 2011, 06:05

"simply classless and a man who is no longer in touch with reality"

INCREDIBLY GOOD DESCRIPTION OF KERMIT
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby georgia83 » 03 Mar 2011, 09:51

heyscot wrote:Hi Liam,

In general, you must let your music speak for itself. Oasis and, in general, you, need to take the bitter pill called "STFU" and simply stop being w**kers when it comes to criticizing other bands. Let your music speak for itself--you aren't nearly as popular or profitable as Radiohead has been--so please just spare us all of your idiotic criticisms of the world at large and make music. To criticize the overwhelming majority of people as you've done is simply classless and a sign of a man who is no longer in touch with reality. For an example, look at how many records Phil Collins as sold as it compares to Oasis and the sum total of whatever efforts you've made for the past 20 years. You're the second-to-last person who should be throwing stones, mate.

Sincerely,

Disgruntled

P.S. When's the last time you had a hit? Or sold records on the level of either Phil Collins or Radiohead or any of the other b*****ds you criticize? I mean really.

:arrow:
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby Greg House » 03 Mar 2011, 12:28

Liam's actually quite a good troll.
Greg House
R'Kid

Postby Gimli, son of Gloin » 03 Mar 2011, 12:37

Greg House wrote:Liam's actually quite a good troll.

:lol: The Radiohead comment was definitely good trolling.
Gimli, son of Gloin
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Postby will_law25 » 03 Mar 2011, 13:07

Have Radiohead actually been more successful than Oasis? I know people who could name/own far more Oasis songs/albums than they could Radiohead :? Don't get me wrong, I love both :)
will_law25
Bonehead

Postby Gimli, son of Gloin » 03 Mar 2011, 13:17

Radiohead have actually done well in the USA, which is the most important place.
Gimli, son of Gloin
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Next

Return to The Band