FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Discuss the band

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby cigarsinhell » 15 Apr 2011, 02:13

Artemisia wrote:She's able to play the xylophone/sticcado on her ribs.

She's gonna be one 'ELL of an expensive session musician, eh? Remember Macca having Linda McCartney in his band? Noel can take Sara out on tour and shake her instead of the maracas. Unless she wises up and gets knocked up again--if she's fertile ENOUGH, even The Chief won't be able to afford to divorce her.:):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby Artemisia » 15 Apr 2011, 14:22

She proved to be fertile - she bore the Chief two sons.
I hope she'll get preggers every other year or so from now on, so that she'll become a fat cow.

However, she may chose to become a fat cow after getting married to Noel anyway - as soon as she'll be his wife, she won't need to take care of her looks anymore.
:p
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby cigarsinhell » 16 Apr 2011, 23:33

Artemisia wrote:She proved to be fertile - she bore the Chief two sons.
I hope she'll get preggers every other year or so from now on, so that she'll become a fat cow.

However, she may chose to become a fat cow after getting married to Noel anyway - as soon as she'll be his wife, she won't need to take care of her looks anymore.

Yah, have another Min-Noel every 7 months, then get fat and get dumped for Next Year's Model. The Chief owes it to the world to spread his genes around as much as possible.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby Artemisia » 17 Apr 2011, 09:17

cigarsinhell wrote:
Artemisia wrote:She proved to be fertile - she bore the Chief two sons.

Yah, have another Min-Noel every 7 months, then get fat and get dumped for Next Year's Model. The Chief owes it to the world to spread his genes around as much as possible.

He may feel free to, errr, 'spread his genes' with me ...
:oops:
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby Clia » 21 Apr 2011, 18:29

And when it's the date of the marriage?

:?: :?: :?:
Clia
Bonehead

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby Artemisia » 15 May 2011, 01:33

Didn't he get some new a few years ago because they got kicked out of his mouth in a fight in Munich?

He got himself a really nice pair of teeth indeed.
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby PipGallagher » 01 Jun 2011, 22:20

cigarsinhell wrote:Nole is Finally marrying Sara!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Sarah...What first attracted you to the millionaire Noel Gallagher ???
PipGallagher
Bonehead

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby Artemisia » 02 Jun 2011, 13:03

PipGallagher wrote:
cigarsinhell wrote:Nole is Finally marrying Sara!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Sarah...What first attracted you to the millionaire Noel Gallagher ???

No idea ... His awesome sense of humour? His good looks? His excellent guitar skills (bar barree chords)? ...
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby PipGallagher » 02 Jun 2011, 22:29

[/quote]
No idea ... His awesome sense of humour? His good looks? His excellent guitar skills (bar barree chords)? ...[/quote]

........................and his millions :wink: Every little girl should be told by there mother "never marry a man from Burnage"
PipGallagher
Bonehead

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Postby Artemisia » 02 Jun 2011, 22:35

PipGallagher wrote:
Artemisia wrote:No idea ... His awesome sense of humour? His good looks? His excellent guitar skills (bar barree chords)? ...

........................and his millions :wink: Every little girl should be told by there mother "never marry a man from Burnage"

If I ever have a daughter (or a poofter son), I'll tell her to get herself a monobrowed bloke who's too lazy to learn how to play the guitar properly and too lazy to write his own songs. 8)
Artemisia
Bigger Than The Beatles

PreviousNext

Return to The Band