What Guitar Was Broken

Discuss the band's gear

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby dannny452 » 08 Sep 2009, 21:48

SuperNovaMike wrote:
Rapture 94 wrote:gibson es 335 i tink

For the last f**king time, no one in Oasis played a Gibson 335. Noel played a Gibson ES-355 and an ES-345. :roll:

Ok Mr all knowing expert how about we try again?

"It couldn't have been an ES-335, as at the time the incident allegedly happened, no band members were known to play that model. However it could have been one of two sister models, the ES-345 or ES-355." Politeness costs nothing.:)

I would also question your apparent certainty that no-one in Oasis does, or did, play a 335. I'd love to see your evidence of that.

Really, think before you type. There are kids out there who do actually care about which gear is used and they could easily interpret your post as saying Oasis don't use 335s. That in itself is not necessarily true.

To answer the OP's question: We don't know. We don't even know if a guitar was broken. Beyond that, why speculate?
dannny452
Bonehead

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby dannny452 » 08 Sep 2009, 21:56

jordiegallagher wrote:at the moment there is no evidence to know which guitar was broken.
but knowing that noels gibson es355 would have been on stage at that time, liam would have had to walk on stage then turn around and smash the guitar. so it cant be the gibson es355. and all noels guitars are on the side of the stage and jason rhoads noels guitar tech surely wouldnt have let liam smash one of noels guitars, after all their his responsibilty.and he is always seen polishing and constantly tuning noels guitar before and whilst the gig is on.my bet would have been on liams gibson j200 being the one that smashed. since liam is seen at every gig backstage with that guitar. and he warms up his voice by playing songs with it. after a lot of thought i belive that the guitar broken was liams gibson j200 natural. hope this helps
jordiegallagher

Again, pure factless information from the other expert. If ya don't know, why not just say?:roll:

It was actually Noels blue flowers tele which no-one has seen before, but it must have been that one because it had recently returned from a week in Bali with its gay partner, a 1957 LP junior sunburst named Randy. During the holiday, Randy had become increasingly jealous of the tele's flirting with other Gibson guitars, and things came to a head when, or their return to the gig, the tele had gone straight up to Noel's 345 and propositioned it for some fun 'during the interval'. With this, Randy smashed the tele into an amp flight case, breaking its neck.

Much more likely.
dannny452
Bonehead

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby Reddancingshoes » 08 Sep 2009, 22:22

quote=jordiegallagher]at the moment there is no evidence to know which guitar was broken.
but knowing that noels gibson es355 would have been on stage at that time, liam would have had to walk on stage then turn around and smash the guitar. so it cant be the gibson es355. and all noels guitars are on the side of the stage and jason rhoads noels guitar tech surely wouldnt have let liam smash one of noels guitars, after all their his responsibilty.and he is always seen polishing and constantly tuning noels guitar before and whilst the gig is on.my bet would have been on liams gibson j200 being the one that smashed. since liam is seen at every gig backstage with that guitar. and he warms up his voice by playing songs with it. after a lot of thought i belive that the guitar broken was liams gibson j200 natural. hope this helps
jordiegallagher[/quote]

I thought Liam owned a Gibson hummingbird.
Noel's acoustic guitar is a gibson j200!
Reddancingshoes
Bonehead

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby Jarvis1 » 08 Sep 2009, 22:25

Reddancingshoes wrote:quote=jordiegallagher]at the moment there is no evidence to know which guitar was broken.
jordiegallagher

I thought Liam owned a Gibson hummingbird.
Noel's acoustic guitar is a gibson j200![/quote]

Yeah, good point, cos they can't have more than one guitar each.:arrow:
Jarvis1
Headshrinker

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby stevo-smfc@hotmail.com » 08 Sep 2009, 22:25

dannny452 wrote:
jordiegallagher wrote:at the moment there is no evidence to know which guitar was broken.
jordiegallagher

Again, pure factless information from the other expert. If ya don't know, why not just say?:roll:

You really dont know who you are talking to do you?
stevo-smfc@hotmail.com
Big Mouth

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby Jarvis1 » 08 Sep 2009, 22:27

stevo-smfc@hotmail.com wrote:
dannny452 wrote:
jordiegallagher

He finally will when he sees the dark mark above his house.
Jarvis1
Headshrinker

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby jordiegallagher » 09 Sep 2009, 12:08

:lol:
jordiegallagher
Headshrinker

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby betterz » 09 Sep 2009, 13:23

stevo-smfc@hotmail.com wrote:
dannny452 wrote:
jordiegallagher

stevo-smfc@hotmail.com wrote:So Liam smashed hsi own guitar?

Oh well,thats Liam.At least Noel will continue to use th 355 and make brilliant music with th 'big red one'.

I didn't believ that it was the 355 anyway,Noel would have batterd f**k out of Liam if he had smashed that up.

someone that really dosnt know what there talking about by the looks of things...
betterz
Headshrinker

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby stevo-smfc@hotmail.com » 09 Sep 2009, 16:24

May be a few spelling errors.

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T QUESTION JORDIE.
stevo-smfc@hotmail.com
Big Mouth

What Guitar Was Broken

Postby Mokoia » 15 Sep 2009, 09:19

dannny452 wrote:
jordiegallagher

It was actually Noels blue flowers tele which no-one has seen before, but it must have been that one because it had recently returned from a week in Bali with its gay partner, a 1957 LP junior sunburst named Randy. During the holiday, Randy had become increasingly jealous of the tele's flirting with other Gibson guitars, and things came to a head when, or their return to the gig, the tele had gone straight up to Noel's 345 and propositioned it for some fun 'during the interval'. With this, Randy smashed the tele into an amp flight case, breaking its neck.

Much more likely.

LOL :lol: I think everyone should stop guessin and wait patiently for the return of NG to tell us himself what had happened.
Mokoia
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to The Gear