Noel talks about guitars

Discuss the band's gear

Noel talks about guitars

Postby MyShou08 » 12 Oct 2009, 14:26

SuperNovaMike wrote:
MyShou08 wrote:
David1979 wrote:
Rfender wrote:
SuperNovaMike wrote:It would be great if there was a video of Noel showing and talking about all of his guitars. He has so many, it would probably last forever. Most people would probably find it boring, but I would love to see his entire collection of instruments and learn how and why he acquired them.

Yes he should , iam also interested in his amps tbh :)

Imo he showed his coolest guitar in this vid so i can live with this the sunburst 1950/60 sheraton.

It was made by Epiphone for Noel in 1995/96.. he even said so in the video.

In an interview, Noel said he once had over 100 guitars but decided it was getting ridiculous and got rid of most of them. He said he now has 5.

He has tons of guitars dude. Buying guitars became his new vice after he stopped doing coke.

What you having a go at me far. I'm only reporting what he said in a Guitar World interview. ffs!
MyShou08
Bonehead

Noel talks about guitars

Postby Rfender » 12 Oct 2009, 16:03

MyShou08 wrote:
SuperNovaMike wrote:
MyShou08 wrote:
David1979 wrote:
Rfender wrote:
SuperNovaMike wrote:It would be great if there was a video of Noel showing and talking about all of his guitars. He has so many, it would probably last forever. Most people would probably find it boring, but I would love to see his entire collection of instruments and learn how and why he acquired them.

Yes he should , iam also interested in his amps tbh :)

Imo he showed his coolest guitar in this vid so i can live with this the sunburst 1950/60 sheraton.

It was made by Epiphone for Noel in 1995/96.. he even said so in the video.

In an interview, Noel said he once had over 100 guitars but decided it was getting ridiculous and got rid of most of them. He said he now has 5.

He has tons of guitars dude. Buying guitars became his new vice after he stopped doing coke.

What you having a go at me far. I'm only reporting what he said in a Guitar World interview. ffs!

Can you post that interview? I cant remember i read it
Rfender
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Gear