I just found out which guitars were smashed!

Discuss the band's gear

Postby DJMOJO » 03 Jan 2010, 18:02

shakermakerman wrote:
DJMOJO wrote:I think Noal should be thrilled about a guitar being smashed.
Isn't that what the who would have done?

who?

You know, Kohut's shirt.
DJMOJO
Big Mouth

Postby Super$onic » 05 Jan 2010, 01:51

I Was walking down Berwick street when i turned around, only f**king Noel Gallagher..behind me with a film crew anyway so i asked him about it all and we basically are mates now and he said that Liam threw a cough sweet, most likely a cherry tune at him while he was on the shitter before the gig, Noel said to me that was he couldn't take no more of it, So he smashed up his guitar that his missus gave him, Liam then proceeded to throw an array of cough medicines at him and a scolding hot cup of lemsip over his head, at which Liam broke Noels expensive guitar that you all talk about, Noel then evaded eye contact from me at this point, turned to the camera and said 'that's it then innit i suppose' ..it instantly went down as one of the top ten cherry tune induced savageries ever.

it later arose that Noel said to liam holding a cherry tune at the time 'Thats the best tune you'll ever have ..bruv.' Liam disagreed. :l
Super$onic
The Chief

Postby SuperNovaMike » 07 Jan 2010, 02:20

SupersonicUK wrote:I Was walking down Berwick street when i turned around, only f**king Noel Gallagher..behind me with a film crew anyway so i asked him about it all and we basically are mates now and he said that Liam threw a cough sweet, most likely a cherry tune at him while he was on the shitter before the gig, Noel said to me that was he couldn't take no more of it, So he smashed up his guitar that his missus gave him, Liam then proceeded to throw an array of cough medicines at him and a scolding hot cup of lemsip over his head, at which Liam broke Noels expensive guitar that you all talk about, Noel then evaded eye contact from me at this point, turned to the camera and said 'that's it then innit i suppose' ..it instantly went down as one of the top ten cherry tune induced savageries ever.

it later arose that Noel said to liam holding a cherry tune at the time 'Thats the best tune you'll ever have ..bruv.' Liam disagreed. :l

This forum really has become that pathetic hasn't it? Even you still resort to this utter nonsense that has been beaten into the ground so many times it's not even funny anymore.
SuperNovaMike
Headshrinker

Postby CountryRoad » 07 Jan 2010, 09:21

SuperNovaMike wrote:
SupersonicUK wrote:I Was walking down Berwick street when i turned around, only f**king Noel Gallagher..behind me with a film crew anyway so i asked him about it all and we basically are mates now and he said that Liam threw a cough sweet, most likely a cherry tune at him while he was on the shitter before the gig, Noel said to me that was he couldn't take no more of it, So he smashed up his guitar that his missus gave him, Liam then proceeded to throw an array of cough medicines at him and a scolding hot cup of lemsip over his head, at which Liam broke Noels expensive guitar that you all talk about, Noel then evaded eye contact from me at this point, turned to the camera and said 'that's it then innit i suppose' ..it instantly went down as one of the top ten cherry tune induced savageries ever.

This forum really has become that pathetic hasn't it? Even you still resort to this utter nonsense that has been beaten into the ground so many times it's not even funny anymore.

SuperNovaMike, why don't you just f**k off. Forever. And die. In a fire.
CountryRoad
R'Kid

Postby RJT » 22 Aug 2011, 17:26

Artemisia wrote:
Wonsaponatime wrote:

Is that the result of Liam trying to learn how to play the guitar?

:lol:
RJT
R'Kid

Previous

Return to The Gear