The Tambourine.

Discuss the band's gear

The Tambourine.

Postby ArianaSupersonic » 03 Mar 2010, 00:14

I just love that star tambourine Liam has! If anybody has a comment or a really cool pic of it, post it! Thanks!
ArianaSupersonic
Bonehead
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 30 Aug 2009, 17:56

The Tambourine.

Postby boobaloo » 03 Mar 2010, 02:17

it is almost as impressive as noels microphone stand
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

The Tambourine.

Postby boobaloo » 03 Mar 2010, 02:17

it is almost as impressive as noels microphone stand
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

The Tambourine.

Postby boobaloo » 03 Mar 2010, 02:17

it is almost as impressive as noels microphone stand
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

The Tambourine.

Postby googs » 03 Mar 2010, 02:46

Almost. But if there's one thing that truly defines Oasis' sound it's the Adidas sticker on Noels guitar.
googs
Bonehead
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

The Tambourine.

Postby suggy » 03 Mar 2010, 06:38

i chucked a star shaped tambourine in the bin a few months back! just thought id let you know. lol
suggy
Bonehead
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:00

The Tambourine.

Postby boobaloo » 04 Mar 2010, 23:50

googs wrote:Almost. But if there's one thing that truly defines Oasis' sound it's the Adidas sticker on Noels guitar.


Yeah, ive seen someone on youtube with one, and it really helps
boobaloo
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6060
Joined: 06 Apr 2008, 00:00

The Tambourine.

Postby bharper » 05 Mar 2010, 00:03

boobaloo wrote:
googs wrote:Almost. But if there's one thing that truly defines Oasis' sound it's the Adidas sticker on Noels guitar.


Yeah, ive seen someone on youtube with one, and it really helps

Does this explain why i'm s**t at playing guitar?
bharper
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:48

The Tambourine.

Postby googs » 05 Mar 2010, 05:12

bharper wrote:
boobaloo wrote:
googs wrote:Almost. But if there's one thing that truly defines Oasis' sound it's the Adidas sticker on Noels guitar.


Yeah, ive seen someone on youtube with one, and it really helps

Does this explain why i'm s**t at playing guitar?


It explains at least 95% of it. The other 5% is probably because you're not using the same picks as Noel.
googs
Bonehead
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

The Tambourine.

Postby Rfender » 05 Mar 2010, 06:37

googs wrote:
bharper wrote:
boobaloo wrote:
googs wrote:Almost. But if there's one thing that truly defines Oasis' sound it's the Adidas sticker on Noels guitar.


Yeah, ive seen someone on youtube with one, and it really helps

Does this explain why i'm s**t at playing guitar?


It explains at least 95% of it. The other 5% is probably because you're not using the same picks as Noel.


And what about Noel's shoes , his haircut , underwear and socks?
Rfender
Bonehead
 
Posts: 491
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 11:12

Next

Return to The Gear

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron