Guitar Straps?

Discuss the band's gear

Guitar Straps?

Postby Super$onic » 25 Apr 2010, 00:03

I had a gay thought once. It was summer time and the sun was at full beam, We'd played football and we resided to the showers for a scrub down. I looked to my left and noticed the size of my friends penis and thought, 'that's an adequate penis to have', so i grew mine to that length for the rest of the shower. Afterwards, while mulling over this affair I'd had with homosexuality, I realized that the appreciation of other penises is acceptable and while I did wonder what he'd do if I grappled him to the ground, I realized that the female body is a thing of beauty and something I'm far more attracted to. In It's purest form the female is delicate, silky and soft to touch and this is why I no longer while to have sexual fantasies about men, often. P.s. We did not have sex.
Super$onic
The Chief

Guitar Straps?

Postby ezwriter » 28 Apr 2010, 17:57

Super$onic wrote:I had a gay thought once. It was summer time and the sun was at full beam, We'd played football and we resided to the showers for a scrub down. I looked to my left and noticed the size of my friends penis and thought, 'that's an adequate penis to have', so i grew mine to that length for the rest of the shower. Afterwards, while mulling over this affair I'd had with homosexuality, I realized that the appreciation of other penises is acceptable and while I did wonder what he'd do if I grappled him to the ground, I realized that the female body is a thing of beauty and something I'm far more attracted to. In It's purest form the female is delicate, silky and soft to touch and this is why I no longer while to have sexual fantasies about men, often. P.s. We did not have sex.

What the crap zat have ta do w/ straps? HAHAHA!
ezwriter
Bonehead

Guitar Straps?

Postby ezwriter » 28 Apr 2010, 18:01

I like a plain old sold leather strap, of the psychedelic lookin' cloth is cool too. I have a solid black, and solid brown leather strap, a red swede, and an orange-ish red cloth strap w/ suns all the way up and down the front.
ezwriter
Bonehead

Guitar Straps?

Postby Super$onic » 28 Apr 2010, 18:52

ezwriter wrote:
Super$onic wrote:I had a gay thought once. It was summer time and the sun was at full beam, We'd played football and we resided to the showers for a scrub down. I looked to my left and noticed the size of my friends penis and thought, 'that's an adequate penis to have', so i grew mine to that length for the rest of the shower. Afterwards, while mulling over this affair I'd had with homosexuality, I realized that the appreciation of other penises is acceptable and while I did wonder what he'd do if I grappled him to the ground, I realized that the female body is a thing of beauty and something I'm far more attracted to. In It's purest form the female is delicate, silky and soft to touch and this is why I no longer while to have sexual fantasies about men, often. P.s. We did not have sex.

What the crap zat have ta do w/ straps? HAHAHA!

what do you mean?
Super$onic
The Chief

Guitar Straps?

Postby Super$onic » 04 Jun 2010, 03:13

While in Matalan looking for a cheap par of flip flops I noticed a man to my left, a tall lean frame, his brows were strong and his jaw chiseled as if calved from a hard wood. On the subject of Hard wood, my penis had dedicated it's attention to his tight jeans that showed the prowess of his strong thighs. I tried not to stare or stimulate these homoerotic thoughts that once entrapped me into sharing an untimely kiss with a Nigerian Bin man. I went slowly past, hiding my Oak with my Morrisons bag, which held the contents of my earlier shopping, a greek yogurt, tin of Semolina and a carton of Cranberry juice. The contents was enough to provide adequate cover for my unexpected excitement.
Super$onic
The Chief

Guitar Straps?

Postby rulezter! » 05 Jun 2010, 00:00

Super$onic wrote:While in Matalan looking for a cheap par of flip flops I noticed a man to my left, a tall lean frame, his brows were strong and his jaw chiseled as if calved from a hard wood. On the subject of Hard wood, my penis had dedicated it's attention to his tight jeans that showed the prowess of his strong thighs. I tried not to stare or stimulate these homoerotic thoughts that once entrapped me into sharing an untimely kiss with a Nigerian Bin man. I went slowly past, hiding my Oak with my Morrisons bag, which held the contents of my earlier shopping, a greek yogurt, tin of Semolina and a carton of Cranberry juice. The contents was enough to provide adequate cover for my unexpected excitement.

That was a lovely story Super$onic. The tender expression of man love and tight thighs gave me a rather large bulge in my jeans. I was slightly embarrassed since I had male friends round, but I then curiously wondered if they're jeans would be bulgy if they caught a glimpse of this tale? Before long I was preoccupied with bulges and found myself in a difficult if not slightly erotic homosexual experience. I must say thank you for letting me have this homoerotic experience.
rulezter!
R'Kid

Previous

Return to The Gear