Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Discuss the band's gear

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby DannyBhoy19 » 03 Aug 2010, 22:52

That is 1 Gorgeous Guitar I wonder how much the value of it is now thats a top job You've done. I want that
DannyBhoy19
Bonehead
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 24 Jul 2009, 23:17

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby oasisfan24 » 04 Aug 2010, 06:43

That would be interesting to find out, its value if I bought the Bigsby and Dot for full price came up to about $1030. So just over a thousand dollars which means a buying a Gibson ES355 like Noel would literally be 5-6 times as much as the value of my guitar :o wow.
oasisfan24
Bonehead
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby DannyBhoy19 » 05 Aug 2010, 04:38

Noel has 2 Cherry Reds I swear The ES-335 is the Bigsby 1 and the ES-355 is the non Bigsby 1. Anyway how did You manage 2 do all that its mind blowing and Your Guitar is just Beautiful now I would love 2 know how 2 do it coz the value boosts and plus the Guitar propels 2 Godess status.

Top Job
DannyBhoy19
Bonehead
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 24 Jul 2009, 23:17

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby SuperNovaMike » 05 Aug 2010, 19:24

DannyBhoy19 wrote:Noel has 2 Cherry Reds I swear The ES-335 is the Bigsby 1 and the ES-355 is the non Bigsby 1. Anyway how did You manage 2 do all that its mind blowing and Your Guitar is just Beautiful now I would love 2 know how 2 do it coz the value boosts and plus the Guitar propels 2 Godess status.

Top Job



There's this stuff called money and if you get some of it, you can take it to a guitar shop. Then you can give it to the person at the counter and if you have enough of it, he can give you guitars and guitar parts and all sorts of things. Then you can take all of that stuff, along some more of that money stuff, and give it all to another guy at the shop that knows how to put all of the new parts onto guitars. He also usually likes to get money when he does this. Hope this helps.
SuperNovaMike
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 21:24

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby oasisfan24 » 05 Aug 2010, 20:30

Noel has several cherry red epiphones, 335's, 355's, Trini Lopez ect. He has racks full of the same guitar confired by him and Paul Weller I think. He plays his 335 on Waiting for the Rapture as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I15k5TVORzQ and he plays his 355 on Slide Away for example as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWlHtOGnC2E

So no the 335 is not the one with the Bigsby the 355 is.

Thanks for the comments, I just searched out all the parts because my guitar shop either didn't have them handy or they cost too much so I got them all online. Then you just hand it over and to a guitar tech and I guess pray they don't ruin your guitar...as you can see an experienced one will hand it back in top form.
oasisfan24
Bonehead
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby DannyBhoy19 » 07 Aug 2010, 23:31

oasisfan24 wrote:Noel has several cherry red epiphones, 335's, 355's, Trini Lopez ect. He has racks full of the same guitar confired by him and Paul Weller I think. He plays his 335 on Waiting for the Rapture as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I15k5TVORzQ and he plays his 355 on Slide Away for example as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWlHtOGnC2E

So no the 335 is not the one with the Bigsby the 355 is.

Thanks for the comments, I just searched out all the parts because my guitar shop either didn't have them handy or they cost too much so I got them all online. Then you just hand it over and to a guitar tech and I guess pray they don't ruin your guitar...as you can see an experienced one will hand it back in top form.


OK Geezer Thanks,

I thought You did it all Yourself thats why I asked. Your tone was more helpful than that cretinous oaf supernovamike. I know bout the money You sarcastic p***k. OK Geezer was it on on ebay yeah where You got the parts? have You had it valued yet?
DannyBhoy19
Bonehead
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 24 Jul 2009, 23:17

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby oasisfan24 » 08 Aug 2010, 00:46

DannyBhoy19 wrote:
oasisfan24 wrote:Noel has several cherry red epiphones, 335's, 355's, Trini Lopez ect. He has racks full of the same guitar confired by him and Paul Weller I think. He plays his 335 on Waiting for the Rapture as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I15k5TVORzQ and he plays his 355 on Slide Away for example as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWlHtOGnC2E

So no the 335 is not the one with the Bigsby the 355 is.

Thanks for the comments, I just searched out all the parts because my guitar shop either didn't have them handy or they cost too much so I got them all online. Then you just hand it over and to a guitar tech and I guess pray they don't ruin your guitar...as you can see an experienced one will hand it back in top form.


OK Geezer Thanks,

I thought You did it all Yourself thats why I asked. Your tone was more helpful than that cretinous oaf supernovamike. I know bout the money You sarcastic p***k. OK Geezer was it on on ebay yeah where You got the parts? have You had it valued yet?


Hahah its all good. On the first page of the post I made a listed of where to get everything on ebay. Only thing I didnt pay for was the Gold Tuners. No I didn't get it valued, I could take it back to my guitar shop and see how much they will give me for it.
oasisfan24
Bonehead
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby DannyBhoy19 » 08 Aug 2010, 03:34

Naaaa Geezer dont sell it You got 1 Sexy Guitar now
DannyBhoy19
Bonehead
 
Posts: 362
Joined: 24 Jul 2009, 23:17

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby oasisfan24 » 08 Aug 2010, 05:57

No im not selling it!!! thats the last thing I want to do haha I was just saying that in regards to your question of if I had it valued yet.
oasisfan24
Bonehead
 
Posts: 141
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Making an "Epiphone ES355" - *completed photograph

Postby abbielovesoasis » 10 Aug 2010, 02:42

oasisfan24 wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


oh my f**king god tht looks awsome with the gold! i got a casino sunburst i could buy the gold parts right? how much would it cost?
abbielovesoasis
Bonehead
 
Posts: 117
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

PreviousNext

Return to The Gear

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron