Here's me with the NG Wembley pink tele ...

Discuss the band's gear

Postby kylef » 17 Jun 2010, 20:19

bondy1978 wrote:For anyone who's interested - Noel's actual Wembley Pink Paisley Tele is on display in Ginger's Guitars in Stanhope, County Durham. The bloke who owns the shop bought it from Jason Rhodes last year, it is in a display with a COA signed by Jason and Noel.
The interesting thing about it is that it isn't an original 1968 tele - it's a crafted in japan remake from the 90's.

this true? i knew noel had 2 paisleys...one of which i have a pic of him in the studio with. Gem now uses this for wonderwall etc with the white pickguard. and there is another one the same. the difference is one has an original 68 decal, the other has a 52 spaghetti decal....which says to me the neck has been changed on it.
kylef
Bonehead

Postby NYCsoul! » 23 Sep 2010, 21:03

kylef wrote:
this true? i knew noel had 2 paisleys...one of which i have a pic of him in the studio with. Gem now uses this for wonderwall etc with the white pickguard.

When I saw Gem play with Paul Weller in NYC at Town Hall '03, he used the paisley with the white pickguard when he wasn't playing acoustic.
NYCsoul!
Bonehead

Postby andymark » 26 Sep 2010, 23:53

ilsonowl wrote:Me on Nottingham Market Square ...

In a stadium somewhere ...

He's only a little bit cooler ...

... and my pedal board comprised of the simpler Oasis days back in '94 ... purple BOSS Flange BF2 and Dunlop CryBaby Wah ... ah the simplicity before the stadiums ...

only a little bit cooler?

mate, you look like you suck off 4 year old boys.

xx
andymark
Headshrinker

Postby Spaceman DJ » 01 Oct 2010, 17:33

i didn't even realise noel has a pink guitar :lol:
Spaceman DJ
Big Mouth

Postby gintymiginty1 » 08 Oct 2010, 13:47

ilsonowl wrote:Me on Nottingham Market Square ...

In a stadium somewhere ...

He's only a little bit cooler ...

... and my pedal board comprised of the simpler Oasis days back in '94 ... purple BOSS Flange BF2 and Dunlop CryBaby Wah ... ah the simplicity before the stadiums ...

were u gt tht jacket ?
gintymiginty1
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Gear