Internet Relationships

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Internet Relationships

Postby ultraoptimizam » 15 Aug 2010, 09:35

bremex wrote:I have some good friends whom I've been talking for years now. We've sent eachother some stuff through mail, talked on the phone, etc. Some of them I have to meet them face to face because they're awesome and know me pretty well.

Two years ago I met up with this guy from the Coldplay message board at Coachella festival, and every since we've very good-close friends.

all i know is that i met few girls over internet, and not one appeared to be what i imagined when i've spoken to them online
ultraoptimizam
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Internet Relationships

Postby Chuk » 15 Aug 2010, 11:22

I met my grandmother through the internet and to be honest I haven't looked back since.
Chuk
Headshrinker

Internet Relationships

Postby h0rse » 15 Aug 2010, 11:47

No way! :lol: What sort of SAD CASES can't meet WOMANS in REAL LIFE!!!? :lol: :lol:
h0rse
R'Kid

Internet Relationships

Postby jonlevi » 15 Aug 2010, 12:37

Chuk wrote:I met my grandmother through the internet and to be honest I haven't looked back since.

:lol:
jonlevi
Bigger Than The Beatles

Internet Relationships

Postby JUST COOL » 15 Aug 2010, 13:40

Chuk wrote:I met my grandmother through the internet and to be honest I haven't looked back since.

:lol: :lol:
JUST COOL
Bigger Than The Beatles

Internet Relationships

Postby Nightrip » 15 Aug 2010, 15:59

i met a girl online in a chat room and ended up meeting her. He was 48 with a beard and going bald
Nightrip
Bigger Than The Beatles

Internet Relationships

Postby georgia83 » 15 Aug 2010, 16:03

Nightrip wrote:i met a girl online in a chat room and ended up meeting her. He was 48 with a beard and going bald

:shock:

really??
:lol:

i can assure you im not going bald neither have a beard
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Internet Relationships

Postby georgia83 » 15 Aug 2010, 16:26

catchy thread:wink:

i was once talking with a guy(when i was much younger)who liked Oasis...we were talking for some months , i was communicating with him from my university's library until he urged me to meet with each other...i thought that was ok,of course i was a bit reserved with the whole idea,i couldnt go on my own so i took my sister(or a friend of mine,i dont remember:shock: ) and met with him(he had brought a friend of his aswell)...he was not exactly what i had thought of,he was dark skinned had origins from Egypt and it didnt go that well...its not only a matter of appearance but i didnt feel comfortable with him aswell...so we ended up talking some time later... :roll:
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star

Internet Relationships

Postby h0rse » 15 Aug 2010, 16:51

georgia83 wrote:catchy thread:wink:

i was once talking with a guy(when i was much younger)who liked Oasis...we were talking for some months , i was communicating with him from my university's library until he urged me to meet with each other...i thought that was ok,of course i was a bit reserved with the whole idea,i couldnt go on my own so i took my sister(or a friend of mine,i dont remember:shock: ) and met with him(he had brought a friend of his aswell)...he was not exactly what i had thought of,he was dark skinned had origins from Egypt and it didnt go that well...its not only a matter of appearance but i didnt feel comfortable with him aswell...so we ended up talking some time later... :roll:

So you were happy to meet a white man, but not a man from the middle east?! Disgusting!
h0rse
R'Kid

Internet Relationships

Postby JUST COOL » 15 Aug 2010, 17:09

georgia83 wrote:catchy thread:wink:

This is actually pretty racist
JUST COOL
Bigger Than The Beatles

PreviousNext

Return to General