Page 3 of 6

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 10:35
by ultraoptimizam
bremex wrote:I have some good friends whom I've been talking for years now. We've sent eachother some stuff through mail, talked on the phone, etc. Some of them I have to meet them face to face because they're awesome and know me pretty well.

Two years ago I met up with this guy from the Coldplay message board at Coachella festival, and every since we've very good-close friends.

all i know is that i met few girls over internet, and not one appeared to be what i imagined when i've spoken to them online

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 12:22
by Chuk
I met my grandmother through the internet and to be honest I haven't looked back since.

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 12:47
by h0rse
No way! :lol: What sort of SAD CASES can't meet WOMANS in REAL LIFE!!!? :lol: :lol:

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 13:37
by jonlevi
Chuk wrote:I met my grandmother through the internet and to be honest I haven't looked back since.


:lol:

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 14:40
by JUST COOL
Chuk wrote:I met my grandmother through the internet and to be honest I haven't looked back since.


:lol: :lol:

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 16:59
by Nightrip
i met a girl online in a chat room and ended up meeting her. He was 48 with a beard and going bald

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 17:03
by georgia83
Nightrip wrote:i met a girl online in a chat room and ended up meeting her. He was 48 with a beard and going bald

:shock:

really??
:lol:

i can assure you im not going bald neither have a beard

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 17:26
by georgia83
catchy thread:wink:

i was once talking with a guy(when i was much younger)who liked Oasis...we were talking for some months , i was communicating with him from my university's library until he urged me to meet with each other...i thought that was ok,of course i was a bit reserved with the whole idea,i couldnt go on my own so i took my sister(or a friend of mine,i dont remember:shock: ) and met with him(he had brought a friend of his aswell)...he was not exactly what i had thought of,he was dark skinned had origins from Egypt and it didnt go that well...its not only a matter of appearance but i didnt feel comfortable with him aswell...so we ended up talking some time later... :roll:

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 17:51
by h0rse
georgia83 wrote:catchy thread:wink:

i was once talking with a guy(when i was much younger)who liked Oasis...we were talking for some months , i was communicating with him from my university's library until he urged me to meet with each other...i thought that was ok,of course i was a bit reserved with the whole idea,i couldnt go on my own so i took my sister(or a friend of mine,i dont remember:shock: ) and met with him(he had brought a friend of his aswell)...he was not exactly what i had thought of,he was dark skinned had origins from Egypt and it didnt go that well...its not only a matter of appearance but i didnt feel comfortable with him aswell...so we ended up talking some time later... :roll:

So you were happy to meet a white man, but not a man from the middle east?! Disgusting!

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 15 Aug 2010, 18:09
by JUST COOL
georgia83 wrote:catchy thread:wink:

i was once talking with a guy(when i was much younger)who liked Oasis...we were talking for some months , i was communicating with him from my university's library until he urged me to meet with each other...i thought that was ok,of course i was a bit reserved with the whole idea,i couldnt go on my own so i took my sister(or a friend of mine,i dont remember:shock: ) and met with him(he had brought a friend of his aswell)...he was not exactly what i had thought of,he was dark skinned had origins from Egypt and it didnt go that well...its not only a matter of appearance but i didnt feel comfortable with him aswell...so we ended up talking some time later... :roll:


This is actually pretty racist