Page 1 of 6

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 22:56
by rulezter!
Anybody made any friends/lovers/bum chums off the internet who have crossed their way into the real world? The closest I've gotten too is this lassie who added me on facebook, who turned out to know me very well. I didn't know her though. She stopped talking to me :(

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 22:58
by imax
More importantly, did you bonk her?

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 22:58
by imax
More importantly, did you bonk her?

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 22:58
by imax
More importantly, did you bonk her?

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 22:59
by rulezter!
imax wrote:More importantly, did you bonk her?


My sexual orientation/relationships don't concern this forum. So in other words, no I didn't :oops:

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 23:00
by Wonsaponatime
Yes, I met a girl from the internet a few years ago. I still see her when possible and talk on the phone quite often. I found it strange meeting at first because it was something I always said I wouldn't do... I'm glad I did though.

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 23:00
by Guest
wonderwallrulez! wrote:
imax wrote:More importantly, did you bonk her?


My sexual orientation/relationships don't concern this forum. So in other words, no I didn't :oops:


Are you a homosexual man? It's ok if you are, I'm cool with that.

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 23:02
by rulezter!
Foolsy wrote:
wonderwallrulez! wrote:
imax wrote:More importantly, did you bonk her?


My sexual orientation/relationships don't concern this forum. So in other words, no I didn't :oops:


Are you a homosexual man? It's ok if you are, I'm cool with that.


I've never liked definitions. So I don't consider myself gay or straight. Although I've been with women more. I think the ratio is more.

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 23:03
by ultraoptimizam
Foolsy wrote:
wonderwallrulez! wrote:
imax wrote:More importantly, did you bonk her?


My sexual orientation/relationships don't concern this forum. So in other words, no I didn't :oops:


Are you a homosexual man? It's ok if you are, I'm cool with that.

:lol:

Internet Relationships

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2010, 23:03
by georgia83
Wonsaponatime wrote:Yes, I met a girl from the internet a few years ago. I still see her when possible and talk on the phone quite often. I found it strange meeting at first because it was something I always said I wouldn't do... I'm glad I did though.



hmm nice:) it turned out to something good then?