the driver's thread

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

the driver's thread

Postby snakes » 24 Jul 2013, 16:29

excelgum wrote:Anyway..........

license and registration, i'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the thread sir, put your hands on the monitor and slowly step the f**k out of the thread
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

the driver's thread

Postby Tyrion Lannister » 24 Jul 2013, 16:30

Tyrion Lannister
Headshrinker

the driver's thread

Postby bremex » 25 Jul 2013, 01:20

smugoasisfan wrote:
excelgum wrote:
bremex wrote:
smugoasisfan wrote:WHAT WOULD LIFE BE LIKE IF YOU HAD NO LICENSE, NO BANK ACCOUNT, NO CREDIT CARDS, NO ACCESS TO BARS, AND NO CAR?
:shock:

I don't have a license, a bank account or a credit card.

:shock:
DON'T ACT FOR ONE MINUTE LIKE YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE THINGS

I swear on my niece's life I do not own any of these items or accounts. I've had them all, I just discovered I really don't need them atm.

License- I already told the story about my license. I have both insurance and registration, so it's cool.

Bank Account- I was with Wells Fargo for years until they started charging me some stupid fees ("legal case fees" for a court date I indeed assisted to), these caused several over-drafts. I went to the bank and showed them how I haven't had an overdraft in over a year, and told them how hard it's for a college student not to over-draft like I did. They didn't want to help me, I sent them to f**k off and never paid my fees, closed my account, and realized I didn't need an account since I am paying everything in cash and my bro is the one who makes all the electronic payments, I just hand him the money.

Credit Card- I worked for a debt settlement company and I learned credit cards are the devil. I am lucky enough to have some savings and family and friends who can assist me in case of an emergency (it's called being Mexican)

Say all you want, it's been years since I don't have any of those and so far I've been ok. My credit is fine. The money I make is in my pocket. Why would I get any of those now??? I am not saying I never will because I can't drive for a road trip and I love driving, so I do need a license (just can't pay that ridiculous ticket atm) bank account and credit card, maybe later when I really need them, like direct deposit from a job or summat.

Sorry for the long post.
bremex
Rock 'n' Roll Star

the driver's thread

Postby smugoasisfan » 26 Jul 2013, 21:14

ANYONE ENJOY A NICE DRIVE TODAY?
smugoasisfan
Bigger Than The Beatles

the driver's thread

Postby Mason_100 » 26 Jul 2013, 21:24

in the UK if you have bipolar disorder you have to inform the driving authority.
Mason_100
Rock 'n' Roll Star

the driver's thread

Postby mozzamarr » 26 Jul 2013, 22:05

smugoasisfan wrote:ANYONE ENJOY A NICE DRIVE TODAY?

Yes. Three showers later and I still reek of gasoline.
mozzamarr
Bonehead

the driver's thread

Postby heathen16 » 27 Jul 2013, 15:23

smugoasisfan wrote:ANYONE ENJOY A NICE DRIVE TODAY?

Not really- but the weekend is still young and the open road is calling :d
heathen16
Big Mouth

the driver's thread

Postby snakes » 27 Jul 2013, 15:30

my car's in the shop so i doused myself in gasoline and here i am lol, helped with the withdrawal symptoms so take note
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

the driver's thread

Postby excelgum » 27 Jul 2013, 15:44

snakes wrote:my car's in the shop so i doused myself in gasoline and here i am lol, helped with the withdrawal symptoms so take note

You better stay away from sparks or flames or you'll end up like poppa eyeball.
excelgum
Headshrinker

the driver's thread

Postby snakes » 27 Jul 2013, 15:53

i'd rather die in a horrible fire than live a long life of loneliness and bone loss (the loss of bone)
snakes
Rock 'n' Roll Star

PreviousNext

Return to General