It's important to have goals

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby excelgum » 25 Nov 2015, 09:47

What the hell is an elite, self-styled alpha male? I am my own person, an independant thinker, which is what an alpha male is. I don't really think anyone deserves to be cyber-bullied, but that's just me. :? Even when Winston, Stefan and Hereisnowhy were cyber-bullied on here, I mainly took a backseat to all that, I didn't really take much part in it. I think I made a few pics and a few jokes, but the majority of it were done by other people. Actually I think I wasn't even involved with bullying Stefan, I was too busy making Green Day threads I think. :lol:
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 25 Nov 2015, 10:03

excelgum wrote:What the hell is an elite, self-styled alpha male?

Exactly the persona you have been portraying in this entire thread. Now is the last chance you have to say you were just trolling and don't actually believe all that stuff for real.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby excelgum » 25 Nov 2015, 10:08

I haven't been portraying any persona, I don't really interact with or like ugly chicks. :lol:
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 25 Nov 2015, 11:11

excelgum wrote:I haven't been portraying any persona

And yet in the other thread you were like, inet isn't real life, I'm not like this in real life.

Cmon man, we've made some healthy progress this morning kid. Don't ruin it.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby excelgum » 25 Nov 2015, 11:14

yokel wrote:
excelgum wrote:I haven't been portraying any persona

And yet in the other thread you were like, inet isn't real life, I'm not like this in real life.

Cmon man, we've made some healthy progress this morning kid. Don't ruin it.

I think you are confusing me of making fun of ugly chicks as me portraying an "alpha" persona....this is not the case. Now being a douche, yes, I am a douche.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 14:55

yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 15:14

u seen this yokel? it's kinda old news now but this p***k deserves to be beheaded by ISIS
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 15:51

johnmartinmarr wrote:
u seen this yokel? it's kinda old news now but this p***k deserves to be beheaded by ISIS

Holy s**t, what an abhorent little boy. I know we all do stupid stuff when we are drunk but I'm a firm believer that alcohol just exaggerates what is already inside you, and this kid doesn't even look that drunk anyway. He needs to be kidnapped in his underpants and dumped in the middle of the hood with some of Chuk's brothers.

When he starts whining like a little f****t at the end :D
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 17:07

yokel wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:

Holy s**t, what an abhorent little boy. I know we all do stupid stuff when we are drunk but I'm a firm believer that alcohol just exaggerates what is already inside you, and this kid doesn't even look that drunk anyway. He needs to be kidnapped in his underpants and dumped in the middle of the hood with some of Chuk's brothers.

When he starts whining like a little f****t at the end :D

yeah i agree absolutely. it doesn't make me suddenly shift my opinions, become more racist than i am, etc :D

i am of course against any type of police brutality BUUUUUUUT in this particular case, i think it would have been good if some hick cop unloaded two full clips on the c**t.
i still came at the end though, and when the chef hat guy yells something like "DON'T f**k WITH MY BOSS!" :lol:
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 06 Dec 2015, 21:48

yokel
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to General