It's important to have goals

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby yokel » 18 Nov 2015, 20:00

excelgum wrote:
yokel wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/3tbgjz/day_63_no_fap_this_shit_really_works_got_to_keep/

How do you think you would fare with this lifestyle choice, Foolsy?

I would not make it, I would feel pretty bad. I've tried nofap before and after like the 4th day or so I want to kill myself or rape someone. A very uncomfortable s**t feeling. I'm happier when I'm full of estrogen and all girly 'cause when I'm on nofap I feel like my muscles are bulging, almost ripping my skin and I feel like the incredible hulk or something...now on paper this sounds cool but in reality it's a terrible feeling.

I remember you telling a story about a marathon w**k session you had over the course of a day, and by the end of it you couldn't walk properly as your legs were all achy, and you had to eat lots of red meat afterwards to replenish your depleted man power :lol:
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby excelgum » 18 Nov 2015, 20:07

yokel wrote:
excelgum wrote:
yokel wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/3tbgjz/day_63_no_fap_this_shit_really_works_got_to_keep/

How do you think you would fare with this lifestyle choice, Foolsy?

I would not make it, I would feel pretty bad. I've tried nofap before and after like the 4th day or so I want to kill myself or rape someone. A very uncomfortable s**t feeling. I'm happier when I'm full of estrogen and all girly 'cause when I'm on nofap I feel like my muscles are bulging, almost ripping my skin and I feel like the incredible hulk or something...now on paper this sounds cool but in reality it's a terrible feeling.

I remember you telling a story about a marathon w**k session you had over the course of a day, and by the end of it you couldn't walk properly as your legs were all achy, and you had to eat lots of red meat afterwards to replenish your depleted man power :lol:

Yeah I think I wanked like 7 times in one day once....my penis was swollen. I was definitely exhausted. It might've been closer to 9 times but I can't remember. I have trouble walking when I have aggressive w**ks, like after you've cum there's a burning sensation on your foreskin. That's when you know you've wanked it properly, when you feel the burn. I've recently switched to red meat....back then I only ate chicken...the red meat has actually made me feel healthier, I feel balanced now. I still go on furious w**king sessions nowadays but these days I just feel tired and shameful. :oops:
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 18 Nov 2015, 20:20

excelgum wrote:That's when you know you've wanked it properly, when you feel the burn.

:lol:

This quote is worthy of inclusion into the "It's important to have goals" canon.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 22 Nov 2015, 20:03

yokel
Headshrinker

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 06:51

Just one day without w**king and I felt just terrible...bottom of the gutter terrible....but then today (Sunday Canada time) after lunch I had a w**k and fell asleep and when I woke up I felt a lot better. This nofap thing is not natural.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 23 Nov 2015, 10:22

Can you imagine if you had one of these in your bedroom Foolsy?

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/au ... e-hospital

The effortless machine features a massage pipe that can be adjusted to suit the height of the user. All the gentleman has to do is plug in the frequency, amplitude and temperature and off they go.

You'd be dead within a week.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 11:04

yokel wrote:Can you imagine if you had one of these in your bedroom Foolsy?

The effortless machine features a massage pipe that can be adjusted to suit the height of the user. All the gentleman has to do is plug in the frequency, amplitude and temperature and off they go.

That machine is for losers. I want a hot chick who will jerk me off on command. Lol at losers who have to use a machine to ejaculate. I'm guessing that is for old people...
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 13:53

excelgum wrote:

That machine is for losers.

i've some news for you...
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 14:35

johnmartinmarr wrote:
excelgum wrote:

That machine is for losers.

i've some news for you...

You're more FA than me, bruh...at least I went on some dates and I went out with a chick for a while. It didn't last but at least I tried. :shock:
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 23 Nov 2015, 15:48

excelgum wrote:I went on some dates and I went out with a chick for a while. It didn't last but at least I tried. :shock:

I've had a girlfriend for almost 2 years now. I mean, she's Polish, but it still counts :D
What happened? Why didn't it work out? Did you talk about going to the toilet and masturbation a lot? Chicks don't dig that shiz man.
yokel
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to General