It's important to have goals

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 16:01

A lot of the time girls lose interest after a while. :( It could be because I say stupid things definitely. Sometimes girls are more interested in me when I do nothing and say nothing. :lol: How guys manage to keep a girl for a year, two years is mind boggling to me. I see guys getting engaged and married and being together for months and months, years and years and it just boggles my mind. It must be some kind of sorcery 'cause I can't do it.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 23 Nov 2015, 16:22

excelgum wrote:A lot of the time girls lose interest after a while. :( It could be because I say stupid things definitely. Sometimes girls are more interested in me when I do nothing and say nothing. :lol: How guys manage to keep a girl for a year, two years is mind boggling to me. I see guys getting engaged and married and being together for months and months, years and years and it just boggles my mind. It must be some kind of sorcery 'cause I can't do it.

I'm definitely no expert, but I would say just be yourself dawg. Girls can sniff out a faker from a mile off. If you're trying to be someone you're not, it aint going to work. Just be yourself and if they like who you are, it will work out :)
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 16:52

excelgum wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:
excelgum wrote:
yokel wrote:Can you imagine if you had one of these in your bedroom Foolsy?

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/au ... e-hospital

The effortless machine features a massage pipe that can be adjusted to suit the height of the user. All the gentleman has to do is plug in the frequency, amplitude and temperature and off they go.

You'd be dead within a week.

That machine is for losers.

i've some news for you...

You're more FA than me, bruh...at least I went on some dates and I went out with a chick for a while. It didn't last but at least I tried. :shock:

i don't know what FA means. you actually take pride in going on "some dates" and "dating a chick for a while"? jesus christ aim higher
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 16:56

i think i'm part of the very select club of inetters that have banged other inetters and can provide proofs for it :)
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 23 Nov 2015, 17:38

johnmartinmarr wrote:i think i'm part of the very select club of inetters that have banged other inetters and can provide proofs for it :)

We're gonna need to see that proof, sir.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 17:55

JMM you're a dateless, kissless, virgin. :lol: FA means foreveralone. When was the last time you went on a date or even talked to a girl irl?

yokel, I don't think "being myself" will work 'cause sooner or later I will ask the girl to piss and s**t on me and it won't go down well I think. I'm still waiting for "the one" i.e the girl who will giggle and piss in my mouth when I ask her if I can drink her piss.

But let's all be serious for a second, the only kind of girls worth being in a long term relationship with are girls like Kate Bock aka model-type chicks aka chicks who won't date us anyway. :(
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 19:18

yokel: sure, pm me w/ the subject "proofs or gtfo" :) or just FB friend me!!

excelgum: yea i'm all those things. last time i talked to a girl was... never
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 19:22

brad the first step towards a long term relationship might be to stop talking in memes and sounding like a guy who just discovered 4chan and reddit; a failson if you will. but then again, this is advice from a kissless virdgen, foreveralone, epic fail
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 19:38

There is only one girl I want to be in a long term relationship with, it's Kate Bock:

I'm sorry but she's the only one I would consider being in a long term relationship with. Everyone else falls short and is probably not worth it.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 20:33

yokel wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:i think i'm part of the very select club of inetters that have banged other inetters and can provide proofs for it :)

We're gonna need to see that proof, sir.

sent. pms :)
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to General