It's important to have goals

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 22:04

i'd really like to kiss a girl some day. must feel really warm, but wet i bet
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 22:07

I'd rather die alone than date a stinky, ugly chick. Please hold me, JMM, did you see the pics of Kate Bock I posted? Why can't I be with a girl like her? Why is life so s**t? What is the point of living if I can't be with a girl like her? :(
User avatar
excelgum
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: 27 Jun 2013, 04:40

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby yokel » 23 Nov 2015, 22:08

johnmartinmarr wrote:IRL many girls have cool quirks and qualities that can make you like them regardless of their physical flaws, which we all have a lot of


This. So much this.

excelgum wrote:I can't even get a boner with ugly chicks so I don't think I can sustain a relationship with them. I knew a girl who was really nice and smart but she was stinky and ugly and I couldn't even get a boner when I was around her. I tried really hard to get a boner but I couldn't. If a girl can't pass my boner test than I can't date her, she will just end up hating me.


Obviously there has to be some physical attraction and chemistry for them to be able to pass the "boner test" lol as you put it, but the physical side of things isn't the be all and end all of getting turned on. It sounds well faggy I know, but you can get turned on by someone's mind and quirks also. Plus when you connect with someone like that, the sex normally ends up being really freaky and filthy. When I sleep with girls who are obviously a lot more attractive than I am, I'm always too nervous and not able to give a true account of myself. When you are fully relaxed, you can give it both barrels :D
yokel
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 22:18

yea obvs i doubt i'm ever gonna fall for a whale with facial hair but, idk, take dobby from peep show since we're talking about that all the time for example! not a model by any means, but she's cool and cute in her own way, the finished package is good overall and i'd buy it!,,,,,... just an example of a "real life" looking actress here lol. sophie would be pushing it a bit maybe, btu maybe not? ahh love... so gay, so good
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 22:20

It doesn't matter how intellectually stimulating and quirky she is, if she is ugly and stinky I have a very hard time getting an erection or even being around her. Even if she's really perverted, I take one whiff of the stinkiness and one look at the ugliness and I just wanna run. I struggle to make eye contact with ugly girls 'cause I just wanna get away from them, so relaxation doesn't come into the picture. I am at ease with hot chicks and beautiful chicks 'cause I actually wanna be around them and I don't really get nervous talking to them.
User avatar
excelgum
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: 27 Jun 2013, 04:40

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 22:25

johnmartinmarr wrote: take dobby from peep show since we're talking about that all the time for example! not a model by any means, but she's cool and cute in her own way, the finished package is good overall and i'd buy it!,,,,,... just an example of a "real life" looking actress here lol.


Image

Ew, gross. Geez, WTF? Your standards are way too low, bro. :lol:
User avatar
excelgum
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: 27 Jun 2013, 04:40

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby yokel » 23 Nov 2015, 22:33

johnmartinmarr wrote:yea obvs i doubt i'm ever gonna fall for a whale with facial hair but, idk, take dobby from peep show since we're talking about that all the time for example! not a model by any means, but she's cool and cute in her own way, the finished package is good overall and i'd buy it!,,,,,... just an example of a "real life" looking actress here lol. sophie would be pushing it a bit maybe, btu maybe not? ahh love... so gay, so good


Dobby > Sophie definitely. I've had a bit of a crush on Dobby since she first came into it to be honest. Sophie was ok to begin with but she turned all frumpy and a bit of a trainwreck pretty quickly. But yeah, a typical example of where beauty isn't necessarily conventional -- the way Dobby acts makes her more attractive on the outside.
yokel
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby excelgum » 23 Nov 2015, 22:37

I bet her minge is downright rancid. *vomits*
User avatar
excelgum
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1962
Joined: 27 Jun 2013, 04:40

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 22:41

good job finding literally the worst picture available of the girl i used as an example.
anyway what good is having high internet nerd standards? doesn't sound like you're too happy with your life rn... :?:

i do realize i'm the stupid one here, arguing with a severely underweight manlet with brittle bone disease and IBS who keeps using the words "ugly and stinky" to describe girls that aren't top models. sigh, sorry
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: It's important to have goals

Postby johnmartinmarr » 23 Nov 2015, 22:43

yokel wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:yea obvs i doubt i'm ever gonna fall for a whale with facial hair but, idk, take dobby from peep show since we're talking about that all the time for example! not a model by any means, but she's cool and cute in her own way, the finished package is good overall and i'd buy it!,,,,,... just an example of a "real life" looking actress here lol. sophie would be pushing it a bit maybe, btu maybe not? ahh love... so gay, so good


Dobby > Sophie definitely. I've had a bit of a crush on Dobby since she first came into it to be honest. Sophie was ok to begin with but she turned all frumpy and a bit of a trainwreck pretty quickly. But yeah, a typical example of where beauty isn't necessarily conventional -- the way Dobby acts makes her more attractive on the outside.

agreed re: dobs
sophie looks about 50 now and doesn't do anything for me anymore. she seems nice though, and very boring!
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest