list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby johnmartinmarr » 25 Nov 2015, 13:53

fargo
some others
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 12:47

The new series of South Park has been pretty special and some of the episodes are right up there with some of the best.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 12:50

agreed so f**king hard. no non-great episode so far this season. pc principal is the best character in years. i love it when he shows his teeth/gumz. all the other pc bros do it too
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 12:56

johnmartinmarr wrote:pc principal is the best character in years.

Definitely! When he was beating the s**t out of Cartman in the bathroom I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat this is a game changer. And every time he is like, you got a fuckin problem bro?! I'm loling hard.
And the one where Randy joins the sorority. Any episodes with lots of Randy is always going to be good.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 13:00

yokel wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:pc principal is the best character in years.

Definitely! When he was beating the s**t out of Cartman in the bathroom I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat this is a game changer. And every time he is like, you got a fuckin problem bro?! I'm loling hard.
And the one where Randy joins the sorority. Any episodes with lots of Randy is always going to be good.

lmao he beat a child within an inch of his life in the name of PC. the pc police siren always makes me lol

and yes randy is actually THE best character in south park, of all time
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 13:06

johnmartinmarr wrote:and yes randy is actually THE best character in south park, of all time

I think he is up there with some of the best comic creations of any comedy series frankly. He took the baton from Homer Simpson and ran with it until Homer was just dust in the distance.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 13:14

yokel wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:and yes randy is actually THE best character in south park, of all time

I think he is up there with some of the best comic creations of any comedy series frankly. He took the baton from Homer Simpson and ran with it until Homer was just dust in the distance.

he's almost up there with season 1 to 8 homer, top form. love how much of a phony he is, like he'd buy a bunch of beer and frozen pizzas at whole foods but wouldn't donate a dollar for poor kids. there's a limit to his progressism :lol:
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 14:04

johnmartinmarr wrote:
yokel wrote:

he's almost up there with season 1 to 8 homer, top form. love how much of a phony he is, like he'd buy a bunch of beer and frozen pizzas at whole foods but wouldn't donate a dollar for poor kids. there's a limit to his progressism :lol:

I love how enthusiastic and full on he gets about something brand new. Like he'll see something for the first time, then 5 minutes later it will be his new thing and he will dedicate his entire life to it. And it is always something really trivial or silly that he goes totally over the top for.

I didn't really get that Whole Foods thing. I think they have them over here. I guess it is just some really hipster, vegan type place? I didn't really get that whole joke.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 14:12

me mayt had randy from the walmart episode as his fb avi for years, you know when he puts all those stickers on his face? he just simply can't resist to go with the tide. same as when he pretended to like dubstep and called himself steamy ray vaughan
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 14:15

yokel wrote:I didn't really get that Whole Foods thing. I think they have them over here. I guess it is just some really hipster, vegan type place? I didn't really get that whole joke.

i'm sure you have a supermarket in england that's basically the same as the others but carries more fancy stuff and weird imports and everything is a bit more expensive? usually located in fancy residential areas.
i mean even we do in argentina.
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Next

Return to General