list of tv series you're currently watching

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby Croatia Sucks » 27 Nov 2015, 12:43

johnmartinmarr wrote:
Croatia Sucks wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:talking to me = licking my ass
that's his reasoning because he's jealous that the 3 or 4 remaining users of this forum talk to each other. i'ma put him on ignore like foolsy and it will be like he never even existed. a forgettable loser who wishes he were one of... us...

I never wanted to be one of the lads mate

yeah right.
why does it bother you what happens here though? nobody, including your dumb ass, posted anything at all until like yesterday

Stop ruining my threads man. Only thread that i cared about was Star Wars thread and u had to ruin it. Mocking on HIV subject. Etc etc...
User avatar
Croatia Sucks
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: 29 Jan 2011, 02:11

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby johnmartinmarr » 27 Nov 2015, 15:34

Croatia Sucks wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:
Croatia Sucks wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:talking to me = licking my ass
that's his reasoning because he's jealous that the 3 or 4 remaining users of this forum talk to each other. i'ma put him on ignore like foolsy and it will be like he never even existed. a forgettable loser who wishes he were one of... us...

I never wanted to be one of the lads mate

yeah right.
why does it bother you what happens here though? nobody, including your dumb ass, posted anything at all until like yesterday

Stop ruining my threads man. Only thread that i cared about was Star Wars thread and u had to ruin it. Mocking on HIV subject. Etc etc...

1) you ruined it by getting AIDS. not me. i did not give you AIDS. you did it to yourself. always wear a condom and use clean needles.
2) star wars sucks f**king ass
3) don't make any threads about star wars
4) actually don't make any more threads or posts
5) and i
6) won't "ruin" them
7) like you're ruining
8) THIS THREAD MY THREAD
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby Croatia Sucks » 27 Nov 2015, 16:58

you're an idiot
User avatar
Croatia Sucks
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: 29 Jan 2011, 02:11

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby James Lavelle » 28 Nov 2015, 19:52

not sure if this thread is still about tv series, anyway:

currently watching gotham which I LOVE.
cant wait till the next (and maybe the last) season of Person of Interest.
have downloaded fargo and hannibal season 3 (based on the first two seasons its prolly in my top 5).

just watched ex Machina today. I liked it a lot, not sure about the ending tho.
still love big bang theory and modern family. and still lookin for some sitcom thats up there with them - recommendations welcome.
*drums*
User avatar
James Lavelle
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1598
Joined: 04 Aug 2010, 20:02

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby Croatia Sucks » 28 Nov 2015, 21:48

Hause. For the 150th time

Sometimes CSI MIAMI and CSI LAS VEGAS
User avatar
Croatia Sucks
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: 29 Jan 2011, 02:11

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby johnmartinmarr » 28 Nov 2015, 22:53

Croatia Sucks wrote:Hause. For the 150th time

Sometimes CSI MIAMI and CSI LAS VEGAS

lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


lavelle: stop watching The Big Bang Theory, it's the worst show of all time and you're wrong for liking it. instead check out these if you ain't seen them:
a good place to start is arrested development. only the first 3 seasons are good, and they're short. extremely quotable, insanely funny, accessible and american. a man of good taste will be addicted to this by the 2nd episode!
this one's for smart people. it's european, mate, and really smart people like it: it's peep show
yokel and i like it, so you get an idea of how cool this show really is
and cannot stress eastbound & down enough. it's out of this world.

namasté...
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby Croatia Sucks » 28 Nov 2015, 23:25

johnmartinmarr wrote:
Croatia Sucks wrote:Hause. For the 150th time

Sometimes CSI MIAMI and CSI LAS VEGAS

lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha-ha :oops: what... last series that i really cared about were Six fleet under and West wing (till Aaron Sorkin left). strarted watching Breaking bad.. but didn't like it
User avatar
Croatia Sucks
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: 29 Jan 2011, 02:11

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby johnmartinmarr » 28 Nov 2015, 23:41

those are shows moms watch

six feet under and west wing are really good though :)
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby yokel » 06 Dec 2015, 21:49

I watched Whiplash tonight. Really good film. Intense as f**k.
yokel
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

Re: list of tv series you're currently watching

Postby johnmartinmarr » 06 Dec 2015, 23:21

yokel wrote:I watched Whiplash tonight. Really good film. Intense as f**k.

i know right
i say not quite my tempo irl sometimes now. i sound like a c**t
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron