chuk, hey

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: chuk, hey

Postby excelgum » 25 Nov 2015, 18:39

johnmartinmarr wrote:hey that's my father you're talking about! but yes he is all that :)

johnmartinmarr wrote:you may f**k my dad

Your dad is dead, brah.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 25 Nov 2015, 18:44

(Intro) Maximo (3 times) Tell me why Why must I cry Tell me why Why must I cry Why must I cry Why must I cry why must I cry why ( 6 times) Tell me why (Verse) No matter what I did I tried to love this kid, ever since he was eight All he ever did was lie and steal from me Now he's seventeen and I thought that he'd change his ways but when I look at kid He's still hating on me It makes me sad to see this kid, he's still hating on me, he's bad I just can't lie anymore I gotta push him through the door Recently the kid stole my jewelry, I turn my back and he steals my gun from me Kid be careful you're gonna shoot someone and end up in jail A death sentence is that what you want? I know that you really hate me but why did you have to do these things to me. It's not fair you really don't care. Don't understand why you gotta go this route, don't you understand without a doubt it's the wrong path, understaaaaaaaaaaaaand (Chours) Tell me why Why must I cry Tell me why Why must I cry Why must I cry why must I cry why (3 times) Tell me why Why must I cry why must I cry why (3 times) Tell me why (Verse) Tammie Starr, who do you think you are, using those kids as weapons you know it's not fair Tyler I really love you and I really miss you and Deja Now I got twins on the way, Tammie Starr you've gone away California haven't heard from ya that's why (chorus) Tell me why Why must I cry Tell me why Why must I cry
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby Chuk » 25 Nov 2015, 18:53

Chuk
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 25 Nov 2015, 19:11

ok i would like to say one thing about this video.

0:31 - "conversate"? You meant *converse.
0:36 - cringeworthy "folksy" economic measure - prices driven up by GOP
0:44 - abortion has always been used, legally or illegally, to suggest otherwise is revisionist
0:50 - the only people being "separated" by Obama are people that don't like anything he does regardless, which isn't activism, it's politics
0:52 - evidence of "martial law", please, especially when gun control is coming
0:56 - "a castration". Really? Also, why public toilets, other than an allegory for this whole vid?
1:00 - Far from destroying the nation, he's reduced the deficit left to him by Bush to almost nothing, implemented universal healthcare and is fixing to take out the gun lobby
1:03 - Why would you disappear from a scene only to reappear?
1:08 - The kids are allowed to play. Going into a playground early in the morning proves nothing
1:11 - The kids are allowed to pray on their own time - however, there's simply no mandated prayer or religious education
1:15 - Stop saying despicable things, then!
1:35 - Are presidents not meant to reach out to all their country's communities?
1:48 - "retardation". Ableist as well as homophobic, transphobic, anti-woman etc. Well done.
1:55 - Oh - and racist! In horrendous fashion, I might add.
2:00 - "speaking from the heart" You don't have one, clearly
2:40 - "despised for things you say" = "society has moved on without me"
2:45 - did you just "true" yourself?
2:53 - untrue: though conservatism is the root cause of most political problems, it's not grounds to dislike someone personally - discrimination, however...
3:20 - restating lies doesn't not make them untrue, also, it's lazy songwriting. You also clearly fluffed your line here and clearly weren't bothered retaking it
3:31 - most awkward verse/chorus transition in editing history
4:03 - watch your vids back once before rendering, please

;)
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby Chuk » 25 Nov 2015, 19:24

That guy iz juz raziz so must be ignored.
Chuk
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 12:23

rehdogg does his own cooking videos now

the one about being a black chinese man is the best though
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby Chuk » 26 Nov 2015, 18:26

The Blacken Chinese Man...one of the best movies of all time.
Chuk
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 19:51

eeeeyyy aaaah

i wonder if there is at least one afro chinese person in the world.... but like proper blacken chinese, working and living in china and s**t. i think they're very razzizz there?
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby Chuk » 26 Nov 2015, 20:54

I doubt it, it'd be way too confusing when it came to mealtimes. He wouldn't know whether to cook rice & pea or just rice, it's just not worth the effort. The only one ever known was that black guy out of Enter the Dragon, but even he struggled with the rice dilemma and eventually committed suicide over it.
Chuk
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 21:16

Chuk wrote:I doubt it, it'd be way too confusing when it came to mealtimes. He wouldn't know whether to cook rice & pea or just rice, it's just not worth the effort. The only one ever known was that black guy out of Enter the Dragon, but even he struggled with the rice dilemma and eventually committed suicide over it.

:lol: :lol:
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Previous

Return to General