i haven't posted a pic of me in so long... ah here it goes!

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: i haven't posted a pic of me in so long... ah here it go

Postby Chuk » 26 Nov 2015, 14:02

*strokes chin* Hmmm...yeeeessss...I see that you are strong, and no stranger to martial arts. Hmmm....yeeessss...I shall consider letting you be my friend and member of any future gangs I may or may not create...but on ONE condition - that you fast track my marriage to your father, and help organise the subsequent hotel sex session.
Chuk
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 14:35

Chuk wrote:*strokes chin* Hmmm...yeeeessss...I see that you are strong, and no stranger to martial arts. Hmmm....yeeessss...I shall consider letting you be my friend and member of any future gangs I may or may not create...but on ONE condition - that you fast track my marriage to your father, and help organise the subsequent hotel sex session.

it is all set mate. my father Asif Raza Rana is ready for the "big day". the happiest day of your lives. all you have to do now to make it official is go on facebook, and change your relationship status to "married". i shall PM you the deets to the hostel (sorry, kinda low on cash rn) where you two will be f**king each other in the name of alan. i would love to come too lol if that is okay with you
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 26 Nov 2015, 14:39

johnmartinmarr wrote:in the name of alan

:lol:
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby Chuk » 26 Nov 2015, 15:21

No need to come along my good sir, for it shall be streamed live on Youtube. Just search for 'live good stuff' and we'll be there having full on penetrative sex with lots of confetti and snacks and that wedding march song playing. We will be facing towards Mecca too just to keep Alan happy so, yeah that's about it really, all set! *double thumbs up and cheesey grin*
Chuk
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 26 Nov 2015, 15:40

jeez, i am so happy right now... i'm sure you know your sharia VERY well but... you do know that this makes you my dad now, right... father? :)
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby Chuk » 26 Nov 2015, 18:17

*puffs pipe* I'd never thought of it like that but you're right, I AM your father. Come on son, let's go fishing or something. Image
Chuk
Headshrinker

Previous

Return to General