Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby excelgum » 09 Dec 2015, 15:35

Excuse me, but he started it....I was actually being light-hearted about it all, posting cute gifs and stuff, and then he went on a long rant for some reason...and I don't know why he can't acknowledge it is him...maybe he's ashamed of his suspiciously bloated face?

I've made a lot of threads, bud...including a music one which you disregarded. :!:
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 17:41

yokel wrote:I'm a fat, Jewish Ross look a like and I don't care. Or wait...am I? Which is it Foolsy? Which is it?!?!? How much longer till you have another freak out and create 9 threads all about me and Ross?

excelgum wrote:Ok so first you were being ambiguous about the pic, then you denied it being you, then you say you're not denying it and now you're acknowledging that it is you? You're pathetic you frankenstein/brontosaurus hybrid....LMAO....

Look at you tying yourself in knots and jumping through my hoops repeatedly like a lost child. Dude, please, just relax. Quit getting so butthurt because JMM thinks you're a c**t and is enjoying talking to other people on here like me and Poppy. The pic is me, the pic isn't me. You decide which, and I will go with that decision from this day forth. You can have the last word, you win, whatever. Let's just move on. I gave you some stick over your picture and you're carrying on like a whiny f****t all over again. I end up owning your ass every single time I come on here at the moment and it is getting boring, not just for me, but everyone else who has to read this crap.

I've mastered the concept of total awareness. It's called Unagi... When you have achieved Unagi, you can defend & prepare yourself from any danger at any given moment 8-)
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 17:44

Speaking of music threads, I remember this one from back in the day:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35389&hilit=they+be+hatin%27
Quite a lot of the stuff in there was way too cool for me but I'm sure both of you will have a good time reminiscing about it all :D

EDIT: Hey Wonsa -- how come none of the videos are showing up in that thread? Even the ones that are still valid are not popping up in the posts?
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 19:55

aw man :cry: <3 what a powerful thread......
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby excelgum » 09 Dec 2015, 20:12

yokel wrote:
yokel wrote:I'm a fat, Jewish Ross look a like and I don't care. Or wait...am I? Which is it Foolsy? Which is it?!?!? How much longer till you have another freak out and create 9 threads all about me and Ross?

excelgum wrote:Ok so first you were being ambiguous about the pic, then you denied it being you, then you say you're not denying it and now you're acknowledging that it is you? You're pathetic you frankenstein/brontosaurus hybrid....LMAO....

Look at you tying yourself in knots and jumping through my hoops repeatedly like a lost child. Dude, please, just relax. Quit getting so butthurt because JMM thinks you're a c**t and is enjoying talking to other people on here like me and Poppy. The pic is me, the pic isn't me. You decide which, and I will go with that decision from this day forth. You can have the last word, you win, whatever. Let's just move on. I gave you some stick over your picture and you're carrying on like a whiny f****t all over again. I end up owning your ass every single time I come on here at the moment and it is getting boring, not just for me, but everyone else who has to read this crap.

I've mastered the concept of total awareness. It's called Unagi... When you have achieved Unagi, you can defend & prepare yourself from any danger at any given moment 8-)

Lmao you giant, bloated worm....you're the one who was owned and your pathetic rant is epic...I'm going to print it out and stick it on my fridge...which is empty 'cause I weigh 50 kg.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 20:25

<3
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 20:32

excelgum wrote:you're the one who was owned and your pathetic rant is epic...

Ok dude. Just remember that you are literally the only person on this whole forum who thinks that and as far as everyone else is concerned, I make you my bitch every single time we bicker. You should read and take on board some of the things JMM is saying to you, he is obviously someone who still likes you -- you make yourself look like a p***k just by being yourself. All I need to do is give you playful pokes in the right areas and you're dancing to my tune all over again.

Now, please, can we move on? Or is this another one of those situations where you need to quench your overwhelming insecurities by getting the very last word in? Shall I let you get the last jibe in so we can draw a line under this?

Check out the thread I suggested.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby James Lavelle » 09 Dec 2015, 20:37

yokel wrote:
James Lavelle wrote:maybe i shouldnt have posted it : ((

And have everyone forget what a pimping Jew I am? No thanks! 8-)

UNAGI!!

:)
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 20:43

yes i still struggle to like foolsy but he won't stop arguing with yokel and being crass to people like PW the only girl he hasn't scared off the forum (rip solitaire) and i wish he'd stop and become... normal
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby excelgum » 09 Dec 2015, 20:47

yokel wrote:
excelgum wrote:you're the one who was owned and your pathetic rant is epic...

Ok dude. Just remember that you are literally the only person on this whole forum who thinks that and as far as everyone else is concerned, I make you my bitch every single time we bicker. You should read and take on board some of the things JMM is saying to you, he is obviously someone who still likes you -- you make yourself look like a p***k just by being yourself. All I need to do is give you playful pokes in the right areas and you're dancing to my tune all over again.

Now, please, can we move on? Or is this another one of those situations where you need to quench your overwhelming insecurities by getting the very last word in? Shall I let you get the last jibe in so we can draw a line under this?

Check out the thread I suggested.

Haha I can't believe what I'm reading here....you're the insecure one and everyone knows this. Everyone also knows you got owned. I'm sure it's nice to live in a delusional world like you do but you're embarrassing yourself tremendously. Keep in mind that I don't take you seriously at all and I think you're a brontosauras/earthworm hybrid so make me "your bitch" is a laughable, delusional fallacy. You are nothing but a miserable, insecure, delusional mess....not to mention you're always bitter and overly confrontational all the time. There's a reason we used to call you GrumpyRoad back in the day. Everyime you try to think you're the superior one I just laugh and picture Barney the purple dinosaur.
excelgum
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to General