Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 20:55

i remember that lol but knowing peeps here yokel's not even top 3 grumpiest and he's pleasant to conversate with, like foolsy can be sometimes. block each other off
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby excelgum » 09 Dec 2015, 21:00

JMM is allowed to make fun of me 'cause I actually think he's quite good looking (for serious), but when a guy looks like an earthworm who was exposed to radioactivity starts making fun of me it rustles my jimmies.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 21:03

excelgum wrote:Haha I can't believe what I'm reading here....you're the insecure one and everyone knows this. Everyone also knows you got owned. I'm sure it's nice to live in a delusional world like you do but you're embarrassing yourself tremendously. Keep in mind that I don't take you seriously at all and I think you're a brontosauras/earthworm hybrid so make me "your bitch" is a laughable, delusional fallacy. You are nothing but a miserable, insecure, delusional mess....not to mention you're always bitter and overly confrontational all the time. There's a reason we used to call you GrumpyRoad back in the day. Everyime you try to think you're the superior one I just laugh and picture Barney the purple dinosaur.

Good job buddy. I'm proud of you.

I'm going to be extra special nice to you from now on. Imma kill you wit ma love, boss. Try and do the same. If all you ever do is send negativity out there all the time, that is all you end up getting back.
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 21:05

f**king netanyahu just told trump to not be racist to muslims lol you guys heard
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby excelgum » 09 Dec 2015, 21:10

yokel wrote:
excelgum wrote:Haha I can't believe what I'm reading here....you're the insecure one and everyone knows this. Everyone also knows you got owned. I'm sure it's nice to live in a delusional world like you do but you're embarrassing yourself tremendously. Keep in mind that I don't take you seriously at all and I think you're a brontosauras/earthworm hybrid so make me "your bitch" is a laughable, delusional fallacy. You are nothing but a miserable, insecure, delusional mess....not to mention you're always bitter and overly confrontational all the time. There's a reason we used to call you GrumpyRoad back in the day. Everyime you try to think you're the superior one I just laugh and picture Barney the purple dinosaur.

Good job buddy. I'm proud of you.

I'm going to be extra special nice to you from now on. Imma kill you wit ma love, boss. Try and do the same. If all you ever do is send negativity out there all the time, that is all you end up getting back.

You're not witty at all, sorry to disappoint.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 21:11

excelgum wrote:an earthworm who was exposed to radioactivity

genuine lol :lol:
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 21:13

excelgum wrote: he's quite good looking (for serious)

agreed... thx btw
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 21:15

excelgum wrote:You're not witty at all, sorry to disappoint.

I genuinely wasn't trying to be! I'm being real with you fam. Now stop being such a mean grouch. This is supposed to be a ceasefire. Love not war my friend!
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 21:19

johnmartinmarr wrote:f**king netanyahu just told trump to not be racist to muslims lol you guys heard

Clicked the link and saw this in the margin:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 64396.html

This dude is cray cray! Is he supposed to be a sort of comedic relief from all the boring, real politicians? No one takes this guy for serious do they?!
yokel
Headshrinker

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 21:23

yokel wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:f**king netanyahu just told trump to not be racist to muslims lol you guys heard

Clicked the link and saw this in the margin:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 64396.html

This dude is cray cray! Is he supposed to be a sort of comedic relief from all the boring, real politicians? No one takes this guy for serious do they?!

you'd think so because it started off that way but that's the next POTUS right there

got banned from posting on fb for 3 days for saying all white men, women and children should be put into death camps and replaced with hard working muslims on some la times article's comments section where everyone had an american flag as their avi and were votin' trump
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to General