Hey Wonsa

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Hey Wonsa

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 20:36

If you even still come on here? Who is policing this place these days?

Anyway, why do some of the links in the older threads not work correctly? This one for instance:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35389&hilit=they+be+hatin%27
Even the youtube links that are still valid are not showing up in the posts, you have to do some copy and paste bullshit!

Also, still not quite forgiven you for making Fartemisia a mod... ;)
yokel
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 20:52

he deleted a post i made on the fans making fun of liam for still grabbing his cock onstage and acting like an ape at 50 years of age

i'd like to make a killer mixtape :twisted:
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 21:06

anyway i think this phpBB is so outdated that it can't play youtubes on the site if you use the http secure url, so you gotta remove that s.
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby yokel » 09 Dec 2015, 21:08

johnmartinmarr wrote:making fun of liam for still grabbing his cock onstage and acting like an ape at 50 years of age


It is very cringe how that man still carries himself. When you're young you can kinda carry that look off. I mean, people will think you're a c**t, but you can carry it off as being rebellious and young and what not. But when you're pushing 50 it really is just very embarrassing for all those concerned.

I gave the latest Noel album a listen and I found it to be quite pleasant, a couple of the songs I genuinely liked.
yokel
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby johnmartinmarr » 09 Dec 2015, 21:12

yokel wrote:
johnmartinmarr wrote:making fun of liam for still grabbing his cock onstage and acting like an ape at 50 years of age


It is very cringe how that man still carries himself. When you're young you can kinda carry that look off. I mean, people will think you're a c**t, but you can carry it off as being rebellious and young and what not. But when you're pushing 50 it really is just very embarrassing for all those concerned.

I gave the latest Noel album a listen and I found it to be quite pleasant, a couple of the songs I genuinely liked.

yeah absolutely if you look good and are young you can pull pretty much anything off but this dude's hair is turning gray, he's 20 years past his prime, and his children are old enough to figure out when he's being a c**t

heard a coupla of noal songs, seemed harmless and enjoyable but not something i'd actively seek to listen to. dad rock done kinda well
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby Wonsaponatime » 09 Dec 2015, 22:35

yokel wrote:If you even still come on here?

Hey yokel. Yes, I'm still here.

yokel wrote:Who is policing this place these days?

Just me.

yokel wrote:Anyway, why do some of the links in the older threads not work correctly? This one for instance:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=35389&hilit=they+be+hatin%27
Even the youtube links that are still valid are not showing up in the posts, you have to do some copy and paste bullshit!

I'm not entirely sure. I guess because the YouTube BBCode wasn't in place when we transferred the data from the old forum. I'm afraid I am unable to fix this.

yokel wrote:Also, still not quite forgiven you for making Fartemisia a mod... ;)

brain_of_j suggested Artemisia be a Mod a few years ago (and then he left, his evil laugh echoing in the distance). She was an obvious choice when we relaunched the site.

johnmartinmarr wrote:anyway i think this phpBB is so outdated that it can't play youtubes on the site if you use the http secure url, so you gotta remove that s.

Yes, remove that 's'. I considered a few options for the YouTube button and went with what was used on the old site, which is why it does this.
User avatar
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin
 
Posts: 18431
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby yokel » 10 Dec 2015, 15:35

Cheers for the response Wons.

Can you tell me how to ignore a user on here? I can't seem to find it. I've done a quick google for it and it seems that this function might be disabled? Has this been activated on here?
yokel
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby johnmartinmarr » 10 Dec 2015, 16:44

just go on their profile and add as foe
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby yokel » 10 Dec 2015, 16:59

johnmartinmarr wrote:just go on their profile and add as foe


Cheers.

"foe" lol seems a bit dramatic!
yokel
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 09:12

Re: Hey Wonsa

Postby johnmartinmarr » 12 Dec 2015, 12:25

yea i'd like "add as retard" more
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead
 
Posts: 361
Joined: 27 Oct 2015, 05:13


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron