The Movie Thread -- all are welcome!

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Re: The Movie Thread -- all are welcome!

Postby johnmartinmarr » 16 Jan 2016, 13:06

Greg House wrote:I watched a great film the other day called Jaws.

You guys should chuck it out. Suspense, hot older guys, loads of salt water... what more could you want?

ah f**k, sold. watching this obscure film tonight is gonna be a blast, i hope you didn't exagerate about the amount of salt water in it... (he draws his sword)
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby Greg House » 16 Jan 2016, 16:05

You won't be disappointed on the salt water front, John.

If for some reason the salt water in this motion picture does not fill your salt water needs then may I recommend watching it whilst chopping onions. It's like watching it with 3d glasses on.
Greg House
R'Kid

Postby johnmartinmarr » 16 Jan 2016, 18:01

all this salt water talk got me too anxious about the movie so i watched it earlier. just finished and i'm still in awe. you were right to say the least, greg. easily over 1000 litres of salt water spoted within the first 10 mins of the film alone. and there was definitely a lot of suspense, like in that one scene where the man is in the same (salt) water as the sharks... sharks f**king eat people mate. dangerous as f**k
johnmartinmarr
Bonehead

Postby excelgum » 28 Mar 2016, 11:30

I saw this a couple days ago and I thought it was really good...although I may be biased 'cause I'm a big Steven Soderbergh fan, I like Rooney Mara also.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Previous

Return to General