Epiphone Union Jack Supernova For Sale

Discuss the band's gear

Postby socialchameleon » 21 Dec 2009, 11:13

Hi Guys,

Bit gutted about this to be honest, but I need to sell my beloved Epiphone Union Jack Supernova Guitar. :(

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules on here by doing this but if you're seriously interested please feel free to contact me on nosdoh@googlemail.com. I'd prefer it to go to someone who will appreciate it like I do, a proper fan. No time wasters though please.

Cheers & all the best,

Dan
socialchameleon
Bonehead

Postby boobaloo » 21 Dec 2009, 16:32

socialchameleon wrote:Hi Guys,

Bit gutted about this to be honest, but I need to sell my beloved Epiphone Union Jack Supernova Guitar. :(

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules on here by doing this but if you're seriously interested please feel free to contact me on nosdoh@googlemail.com. I'd prefer it to go to someone who will appreciate it like I do, a proper fan. No time wasters though please.

Cheers & all the best,

Dan

How much you selling it for?
boobaloo
R'Kid

Cheers & all the best,

Dan

boobaloo
R'Kid

Cheers & all the best,

Dan

boobaloo
R'Kid

Postby socialchameleon » 24 Dec 2009, 12:00

I'm open to a sensible offer mate to be honest, alhough I see you're fro Papua New Guinea. I dont know how much parcel force will charge for delivery form Manchester lol.

Let me know if you're interested mate.

I really dont wanna have to put it on ebay.
socialchameleon
Bonehead

Postby Yurinian » 26 Dec 2009, 00:16

Could you upload some images?
Yurinian
Bonehead

Postby socialchameleon » 20 Jan 2010, 15:35

Yurinian wrote:Could you upload some images?

Apologies for the long delay in response not managed to get online to check this in a while.

I can upload some pics for you but I aint sure how lol. Let me see if I can figure it out.

Theres on on ebay currently for £999 + postage and seems really worn, the Noel signeture is missing off the scratch plate for one thing and it has a few dings / scratchs on it. Mine is pretty much mint condition.
socialchameleon
Bonehead

Postby socialchameleon » 20 Jan 2010, 15:49

socialchameleon
Bonehead

Postby dna » 02 Feb 2010, 14:03

that is a nice guitar man! i wld be well gutted selling that! wish i had the cash to home it.. would love that..
dna
Bonehead

Postby chewy515 » 18 Feb 2010, 13:31

its a gorgeous guitar, but i couldnt take myself seriously if i was playing that at one of my gigs.

if i was a bedroom player though, id go for it, its really nice.

if someone does buy it though, its still got the epi pick ups, which arent the best.

after i get another couple of guitars, id definitely have this to play in the house, and lets be honest, if you want a supernova, you gotta go with the union jack colours
chewy515
Bonehead

Next

Return to The Gear