Noel Is Looking Old

Discuss the band

Noel Is Looking Old

Postby abbielovesoasis » 31 Jul 2010, 17:25

Dave Y wrote:
abbielovesoasis wrote:i think if you were a ' founder' oasis fan you would realise this will never happen. i actually think noel looks verry good atm better than liam and hes 5 years younger. i guess your talking about those interviews for time flys?

Yes, he looks old in those interviews. I hope he's not trying to do a Paul Weller and pretend that grey hair and a middle aged persona is OK, because it isn't.
There's plenty of time to look old Noel, now isn't the time mate.

.... but he is middle aged... and you cant control if you get grey hair or not tbh if noel got botox i would lose all respect for him why would he fake himself like tht it would look unnatural and ridiculous i think hes lookin very nice better thn most 20 year olds out ther tbh and hes got th same personality hes had since the beggining reely hes always had a more mature attitude
abbielovesoasis
Bonehead

Noel Is Looking Old

Postby cigarsinhell » 02 Aug 2010, 23:52

abbielovesoasis wrote:
Dave Y wrote:
abbielovesoasis wrote:i think if you were a ' founder' oasis fan you would realise this will never happen. i actually think noel looks verry good atm better than liam and hes 5 years younger. i guess your talking about those interviews for time flys?

Yes, he looks old in those interviews. I hope he's not trying to do a Paul Weller and pretend that grey hair and a middle aged persona is OK, because it isn't.
There's plenty of time to look old Noel, now isn't the time mate.

.... but he is middle aged... and you cant control if you get grey hair or not tbh if noel got botox i would lose all respect for him why would he fake himself like tht it would look unnatural and ridiculous i think hes lookin very nice better thn most 20 year olds out ther tbh and hes got th same personality hes had since the beggining reely hes always had a more mature attitude

Nole is a BLOKE and he couldn't care less.
cigarsinhell
Headshrinker

Previous

Return to The Band