Best Oasis Show ever.

Discuss the gigs

Best Oasis Show ever.

Postby surfersoasis » 17 May 2013, 13:38

I only saw Oasis once on their Australia tour at the Livid Festival in Brisbane. When I was young I got the Oasis Live at Maine Road concert and watched it religiously. Seen a concert at Wembley which looked great. Many people say Knebworth was the best Oasis show ever. What do you all think?
surfersoasis
Bonehead

Best Oasis Show ever.

Postby carryusallhere » 17 May 2013, 17:19

Do you live in brisbane? I have a niece who lives there and I have visited twice. Knebworth was my first oasis show so it is the most special. I will never forget c100,000 people singing Hey Jude in the rain trying to leave in the dark, walking down the M1 to Stevenage station. I have since seen them over 12 times and Noel 4 on his own. A very special one was driving up form London to the Manchester Apollo and sitting next to Noels Mum Peggy. However all the shows have been memorable
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Re: Best Oasis Show ever.

Postby Bubbabob » 16 Mar 2014, 15:26

The best Oasis show I ever saw was at the State a Theater in Detroit (I lived there then). The second best was in Broomfield, CO on the last US tour. It took several hours in a massive snowstorm to make a 40 minute drive. Incredible show, well worth it, especially realizing later it would be the last time I would see them
Bubbabob
Bonehead

Re: Best Oasis Show ever.

Postby govtschemes » 14 Aug 2015, 03:16

Would have to be Oasis on the Popmart U2 tour 1997.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76zD8JlrZZA

:shock:
I want to chat with you, I want to be your new best friend.
govtschemes
Bonehead

Return to The Tours