I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Feedback on www.oasisinet.com

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby adrian-gallagher » 20 Jan 2009, 21:21

*sits and waits with popcorn in his hands waiting for and epic fight*
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby th05 » 20 Jan 2009, 21:24

Nothing to see. The fight has already been won with ease.
th05
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6541
Joined: 15 Aug 2008, 19:18

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby adrian-gallagher » 20 Jan 2009, 21:27

th05 wrote:Nothing to see. The fight has already been won with ease.
i'm delighted with your powers .
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby th05 » 20 Jan 2009, 21:31

adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:Nothing to see. The fight has already been won with ease.
i'm delighted with your powers .


Excellent. Why not sign up to our revolution then? Or are you too afraid?
th05
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6541
Joined: 15 Aug 2008, 19:18

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby adrian-gallagher » 20 Jan 2009, 21:34

th05 wrote:
adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:Nothing to see. The fight has already been won with ease.
i'm delighted with your powers .


Excellent. Why not sign up to our revolution then? Or are you too afraid?
i won't hang out with guys that are under 10,000 points and 4000 posts.:(
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby midge_gallagher » 20 Jan 2009, 21:37

adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:
adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:Nothing to see. The fight has already been won with ease.
i'm delighted with your powers .


Excellent. Why not sign up to our revolution then? Or are you too afraid?
i won't hang out with guys that are under 10,000 points and 4000 posts.:(


I meet both these requirements Adrian...so why not join us? Come on...you know you want to...
midge_gallagher
R'Kid
 
Posts: 5741
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby th05 » 20 Jan 2009, 21:40

Hold on, discuss this in the holy thread. I now officially announce this thread is closed.
th05
R'Kid
 
Posts: 6541
Joined: 15 Aug 2008, 19:18

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby adrian-gallagher » 20 Jan 2009, 21:40

midge_gallagher wrote:
adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:
adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:Nothing to see. The fight has already been won with ease.
i'm delighted with your powers .


Excellent. Why not sign up to our revolution then? Or are you too afraid?
i won't hang out with guys that are under 10,000 points and 4000 posts.:(


I meet both these requirements Adrian...so why not join us? Come on...you know you want to...
i'm in nobodys side.

sorry.

and you still are a long way from my points and posts , you don't have 4000 posts , call me when you have them and maybe i will consider it.
adrian-gallagher
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 11730
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

I Have Officially Taken Over The Site Section

Postby midge_gallagher » 20 Jan 2009, 21:42

adrian-gallagher wrote:
midge_gallagher wrote:
adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:
adrian-gallagher wrote:
th05 wrote:Nothing to see. The fight has already been won with ease.
i'm delighted with your powers .


Excellent. Why not sign up to our revolution then? Or are you too afraid?
i won't hang out with guys that are under 10,000 points and 4000 posts.:(


I meet both these requirements Adrian...so why not join us? Come on...you know you want to...
i'm in nobodys side.

sorry.

and you still are a long way from my points and posts , you don't have 4000 posts , call me when you have them and maybe i will consider it.


Forget it...i do not have time...i do not answer to you..you are nothing..get outta my sight..we wash our hands of you...this thread is over..the site is ours....TH05'S AND MIDGE_GALLAGHER'S
midge_gallagher
R'Kid
 
Posts: 5741
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Previous

Return to The Site

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron