Internet Relationships

Discuss general topics unrelated to Oasis

Internet Relationships

Postby Keith Floyd » 16 Aug 2010, 11:42

I met Love4Liam at an Oasis gig. She's a nice lass.
Keith Floyd
Bonehead
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby Keith Floyd » 16 Aug 2010, 12:30

Chuk wrote:I met my grandmother through the internet and to be honest I haven't looked back since.


Did you knock her jaw clean off when you first met Chuk?
Keith Floyd
Bonehead
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby JUST COOL » 16 Aug 2010, 12:37

Hey Keith Floyd was love4liam as thick as she seems on here
JUST COOL
Bigger Than The Beatles
 
Posts: 14639
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby imax » 16 Aug 2010, 12:38

georgia83 wrote:catchy thread:wink:

i was once talking with a guy(when i was much younger)who liked Oasis...we were talking for some months , i was communicating with him from my university's library until he urged me to meet with each other...i thought that was ok,of course i was a bit reserved with the whole idea,i couldnt go on my own so i took my sister(or a friend of mine,i dont remember:shock: ) and met with him(he had brought a friend of his aswell)...he was not exactly what i had thought of,he was dark skinned had origins from Egypt and it didnt go that well...its not only a matter of appearance but i didnt feel comfortable with him aswell...so we ended up talking some time later... :roll:


Those olive skinned Egyptians are quite a shifty bunch.
imax
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2134
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby Keith Floyd » 16 Aug 2010, 15:26

John Martin Marr wrote:Hey Keith Floyd was love4liam as thick as she seems on here


She was pretty sound nmtm.
Keith Floyd
Bonehead
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby lulirosarina » 16 Aug 2010, 23:42

pa panamericano
lulirosarina
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 1493
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby Schneider101 » 17 Aug 2010, 14:58

Well I have someone on my MSN who is from Lithuania. I'll probably end up seeing her some time because she's moving to Liverpool for University. Had she not been coming here, I don't think either of us would be all "Let's meet up", but she is, so why the f**k not?
Schneider101
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby Keith Floyd » 17 Aug 2010, 15:31

Schneider101 wrote:Well I have someone on my MSN who is from Lithuania. I'll probably end up seeing her some time because she's moving to Liverpool for University. Had she not been coming here, I don't think either of us would be all "Let's meet up", but she is, so why the f**k not?


Are you sure she's coming here for "university"?
Keith Floyd
Bonehead
 
Posts: 165
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby Schneider101 » 17 Aug 2010, 16:10

Keith Floyd wrote:
Schneider101 wrote:Well I have someone on my MSN who is from Lithuania. I'll probably end up seeing her some time because she's moving to Liverpool for University. Had she not been coming here, I don't think either of us would be all "Let's meet up", but she is, so why the f**k not?


Are you sure she's coming here for "university"?


As far as I know. Maybe she's getting away from Lithuania because Poland lives right next door, and Poland is a smelly bitch.
Schneider101
Headshrinker
 
Posts: 2321
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

Internet Relationships

Postby georgia83 » 18 Aug 2010, 19:02

lets go on with this one:wink:

truth is,you must be careful who you talk with or even more with whom you meet through internet...otherwise,sometimes it can turn out to be something really good...my friend recently got married to a guy she met through the net he loves her alot and theyre happy together:d
georgia83
Rock 'n' Roll Star
 
Posts: 2598
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 10:59

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron