Last Film You Watched

'inet users know what to do with this one

Last Film You Watched

Postby excelgum » 28 Dec 2013, 00:53

Maybe it's because Keira Knightley and Carey Mulligan are really cute and your brain got confused and you thought you actually liked the movie. You were confused.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Last Film You Watched

Postby Who The Fuck Is Andy Bell » 28 Dec 2013, 11:28

I think you're probably right there
Who The Fuck Is Andy Bell
Bonehead

Last Film You Watched

Postby excelgum » 04 Feb 2014, 03:24

The Age Of Innocence (1993) - I thought it was fantastic.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Last Film You Watched

Postby James Lavelle » 05 Feb 2014, 20:24

i loved dancer in the dark.
xx
*drums*
James Lavelle
Headshrinker

Last Film You Watched

Postby Jarvis1 » 05 Feb 2014, 22:08

I started watching the Cloud Atlas a few weeks ago, I was a bit tired already, but I'm not the type who falls asleep in the middle of a movie..

..after having been watching it for at least 1,5 hours (my own estimation), I checked how much there was still left and I was shocked to notice I had only been watching it for 45 minutes and there was still 2 hours left. I kept watching it for about another 30 minutes when I realised there was no point and went to sleep. I don't have any plans for seeing it again any time soon. If you really want to make the time drag, I highly recommend. I was very disappointed. That was f**king awful. Tom Hanks was f**king hideous, I felt sorry for him and the rest of the crew. The whole movie didn't make absolutely any sense whatsoever, although I know I only watched the first half, but still.

Has anyone seen it? Should I give it another try? Will it start to make any sense by the end?
Jarvis1
Headshrinker

Last Film You Watched

Postby excelgum » 05 Feb 2014, 22:25

Jarvis1 wrote:I started watching the Cloud Atlas a few weeks ago, I was a bit tired already, but I'm not the type who falls asleep in the middle of a movie..

..after having been watching it for at least 1,5 hours (my own estimation), I checked how much there was still left and I was shocked to notice I had only been watching it for 45 minutes and there was still 2 hours left. I kept watching it for about another 30 minutes when I realised there was no point and went to sleep. I don't have any plans for seeing it again any time soon. If you really want to make the time drag, I highly recommend. I was very disappointed. That was f**king awful. Tom Hanks was f**king hideous, I felt sorry for him and the rest of the crew. The whole movie didn't make absolutely any sense whatsoever, although I know I only watched the first half, but still.

Has anyone seen it? Should I give it another try? Will it start to make any sense by the end?

I haven't seen it but I remember Martin telling me it sucked. By the way I laughed when I read your review. :lol:

Last movie I watched was: Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. Very funny movie, a lot funnier than I was expecting.
excelgum
Headshrinker

Last Film You Watched

Postby Jarvis1 » 05 Feb 2014, 22:33

excelgum wrote:
Jarvis1 wrote:I started watching the Cloud Atlas a few weeks ago, I was a bit tired already, but I'm not the type who falls asleep in the middle of a movie..

I haven't seen it but I remember Martin telling me it sucked. By the way I laughed when I read your review. :lol:

Last movie I watched was: Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. Very funny movie, much funnier than I was expecting.

Well it did suck. That's pretty much the only thing I could understand about it.
Jarvis1
Headshrinker

Re: Last Film You Watched

Postby Wonsaponatime » 12 Mar 2014, 22:08

This work?
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby Airborne Plumber » 13 Mar 2014, 21:39

The last one I watched was "12 Years a Slave".

Yes, I only watched it now.

Loved it, btw :)
Airborne Plumber
Bigger Than The Beatles

Postby Arabela » 28 Oct 2015, 16:25

Final Analysis
Arabela
Headshrinker

PreviousNext

Return to The Fans