NEW SINGLE 'BALLAD OF THE MIGHTY I'

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

NEW SINGLE 'BALLAD OF THE MIGHTY I'

Postby Wonsaponatime » 09 Jan 2015, 21:14

UPDATED

'Ballad Of The Mighty I' is the new single taken from the forthcoming album 'Chasing Yesterday', and features Johnny Marr on guitar alongside Noel.

The single includes B side 'Revolution Song' and is released on very limited edition coloured vinyl on 23rd Feb. Pre-order yours HERE!

Watch the official video below.

If you've pre-ordered the new album 'Chasing Yesterday' on iTunes you'll be able to download the single now!
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Re: NEW SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Wonsaponatime » 11 Jan 2015, 05:47

Click here for a sneaky preview of the video for Noel's latest single 'Ballad Of The Mighty I'. Look out for the full video going live on Noel's VEVO channel tomorrow at 9am!
Subscribe here to ensure you don't miss out.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Re: NEW SINGLE 'BALLAD OF THE MIGHTY I'

Postby johnnyblazed » 25 Jan 2015, 23:03

has anyone got a spare copy ?
johnnyblazed
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 23 Feb 2015, 15:59

The B-Side to Noel's latest single 'Ballad Of The Mighty I' - 'Revolution Song' is now available as an instant grat track on the deluxe version of the new album 'Chasing Yesterday'. If you pre-order now you can instantly download this song alongside, 'In The Heat Of The Moment', 'Ballad Of The Mighty I' and 'Do The Damage'. Here's what Noel has to say about the track...

Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby carryusallhere » 03 Mar 2015, 23:40

Is anyone there? Lisa are you still around. This board is so slow we all got fed up and stopped posting
Has anyone else had problems getting the ballod of the mighty I as a single. I ordered it and am still waiting. No wonder is does not chart. I have been told it is stuck in Germany.
Well I got the CD deluxe yesterday and I am trying to learn it all for next Tuesday when I see Noel at the o2. Lisa, did you get a ticket? I am taking my husband but he does not want to go but my neice can't go as her twins are ill. If any real fan is in need of a ticket let me know.
Anyway my favourite track is The Dying of the Light (demo acoustic version is so much better). If anyone is out there please answer :roll:
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Return to Noel Gallagher