The Old Oasisinetters Thread returns

'inet users know what to do with this one

Re: The Old Oasisinetters Thread returns

Postby carryusallhere » 03 Mar 2015, 23:34

Is anyone there? Lisa are you still around. This board is so slow we all got fed up and stopped posting
Well I got the CD deluxe yesterday and I am trying to learn it all for next Tuesday when I see Noel at the o2. Lisa, did you get a ticket? I am taking my husband but he does not want to go but my neice can't go as her twins are ill. If any real fan is in need of a ticket let me know.
AS anyone else had problems getting the ballod of the mighty I as a single. I ordered it and am still waiting. No wonder is does not chart. I have been told it is stuck in Germany. Anyway my favourite track is The Dying of the Light (demo acoustic version is so much better). If anyone is out there please answer :roll:
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby LisaOasis » 23 Apr 2015, 14:05

Hiya carryusall, I've not been on ere for ages, hope all good. How was the noel gig? Bet it was brilliant. Nope I didn't manage to get tixs but I did get his album, I think it's great. Loving river man, ballad of the mighty I, you know we can't go back and revolution song, which I had heard before. Good to see this board is still here.
LisaOasis
Bonehead

Postby carryusallhere » 28 Apr 2015, 22:23

Hi Lisa Glad to hear from you. Noel at the O2 was great. Even better was Noel at the Teenage Cancer Trust at the Royal Albert Hall. I was fundraising for them and at gate 12 where all the celebs come in. I spoke to Gem, saw Alan McGee and loads of other celebs and after the event tried to ask Liam to put money in my bucket but the organisers said I shouldn't. We got free tickets and I chose to be in the section behind the band (the choir area I think) Noel was in top form and kept turning to face the drummer so I got a good look and the sound was fine with my earplugs in ( I have tinnitus after 50 years of concerts)
I now love Riverman the next single. Do you think Oasis will reform for Glastenbury? Liam certainly seemed in a good mood at the RAH and went into the after show party. :lol:
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby Mike D » 11 Jul 2015, 14:27

Knebworth, it's coming..
Mike D
Bonehead

Postby carryusallhere » 20 Jul 2015, 22:57

Hi Mike D
Are you the Mike d of old? Were you around at the time of manc67, Nicola g. Inspired Carpet. novelette?
Lisa how are you? Have you been watching Noel at the festivals? :lol:
carryusallhere
Headshrinker

Postby LisaOasis » 21 Jul 2015, 21:52

Hiya carryusall, I'm good thanks how's u? Nope I've not been lucky enough to of seen noel this time live but watched him at t in the park on the telly the other week. Got to see the who thou a few weeks back, really enjoyed that. Can't believe it's nearly 15yr ago that I saw oasis for the 1st time at Wembley. Miss those guys.
LisaOasis
Bonehead

Postby noelette » 26 Oct 2015, 18:53

Hi Guys!! not been on for such a long time!! Had an oasis blast in the car from the 9 year old :o brought back loads of memories hope you are all well! :D
noelette
Bonehead

Postby Arabela » 28 Oct 2015, 16:14

Hello! :D We saw Noel live back in May. It was better than expected! :D
Arabela
Headshrinker

Postby Mike D » 24 Aug 2016, 19:33

Who's still alive then?

Late reply to carryusallhere but yes, that is I ;)
Mike D
Bonehead

Postby Xeopac » 05 Sep 2016, 12:02

Randomly had a look in and was so pleased to see this thread. A good handful of names I recognise!
Xeopac
Bonehead

PreviousNext

Return to The Fans