NEW SINGLE 'LOCK ALL THE DOORS' - WATCH THE VIDEO

Forum for fans of Noel Gallagher's solo work

NEW SINGLE 'LOCK ALL THE DOORS' - WATCH THE VIDEO

Postby Wonsaponatime » 13 Jul 2015, 22:11

Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds will release 'Lock All the Doors' on August 28th. The track is the fourth single from the hugely successful No 1 album 'Chasing Yesterday' and includes B-side 'Here’s A Candle (For Your Birthday Cake)'. Pre-order 'Lock All The Doors' on Limited Edition Yellow Vinyl HERE!

'Lock All The Doors' has been in the making for 23 years, Noel said:

"There's a song on this record that's taken me 23 years to finish - it's called 'Lock All The Doors'. I gave a bit of it away to The Chemical Brothers in the '90s when we did 'Setting Sun' and I always meant to finish it off. I kept the chorus but I could never find a way of getting the verse to tie in with this chorus. One afternoon I was coming out the Tesco Metro where I live in Maida Vale, and I don't know what it was but it just hit me, coming round the corner, just by Boots, it came to me in a flash of inspiration. This song was never released by Oasis, but the chorus is so f**king brilliant I never gave up on it."

"Lock All The Doors perfectly recaptures the brutish, overdriven thrill of early Oasis" NME

A. Lock All The Doors
B. Here's A Candle (For Your Birthday Cake)

Here's the brand new video, taken from footage of the band's last few weeks across the west coast of America. Hope you like it!

Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Re: NEW SINGLE 'LOCK ALL THE DOORS' - WATCH THE VIDEO

Postby govtschemes » 15 Aug 2015, 22:25

Disappointing video.

Why not haven Noel Gallagher walking through a theme park with lots of spastics jumping around going mental and him just being "I am not even here and neither are you."
I want to chat with you, I want to be your new best friend.
govtschemes
Bonehead

Return to Noel Gallagher