oasis download

Discuss the music of Oasis

oasis download

Postby 24757117shaw » 23 May 2014, 20:12

Does anyone know how to download the definitely maybe. Extras tried using the www.oasisnet.com/download but cannot find it on the website.

Your help in this matter would be help full.

Kind Regards
24757117shaw
Bonehead

Re: oasis download

Postby Wonsaponatime » 23 May 2014, 20:40

Hi. To download 'Definitely Maybe' using the code provided with the vinyl head here. A new page will pop up once the code has been entered. If you ordered a standalone download from the official store then it should appear in 'my downloadable products' here (login required). Thank you.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

what's the story download

Postby lalofaes » 21 Dec 2015, 14:31

Hi, I bought my Whats the story morning glory, vinyl, and i can't find where to write the code in your web site. Thank you
lalofaes
Bonehead

Re: what's the story download

Postby Wonsaponatime » 21 Dec 2015, 19:29

lalofaes wrote:Hi, I bought my Whats the story morning glory, vinyl, and i can't find where to write the code in your web site. Thank you

Hi. The download code for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' is to be entered here. Thank you.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby ferCallejero » 31 May 2016, 13:44

Hi all, I've bought yesterday the What's the story morning glory? vinyl and it sounds awesome.
The thing is that the download code seems that is not working, (getting 'Sorry, but that code is invalid. Please re-enter the code.' answer). I would love to have that downloadable extras.

Thanks in advance!
ferCallejero
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 03 Jun 2016, 14:27

ferCallejero wrote:Hi all, I've bought yesterday the What's the story morning glory? vinyl and it sounds awesome.
The thing is that the download code seems that is not working, (getting 'Sorry, but that code is invalid. Please re-enter the code.' answer). I would love to have that downloadable extras.

Thanks in advance!

Hi. Please check you have entered the code correctly, making sure to match the case. If problems persist then contact the point of sale. Thank you.
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby whatsthestory2000 » 23 Jul 2016, 21:03

Hi.
I bought What's the store morning glory remastered on vinyl however when I put the download code into the website a new tab pops up telling me my code is invalid and to try again. I've tried putting in the code there too and it still doesn't work. I've tried using uppercase letters and lowercase letters, nothing works. I even called the store that I bought it from and they have no idea how to fix it. I was really hoping to hear some of the bonus tracks.
Thanks
whatsthestory2000
Bonehead

Postby Who The Fuck Is Andy Bell » 23 Jul 2016, 23:46

just torrent it m8
Who The Fuck Is Andy Bell
Bonehead

Postby oasismorningglory » 30 Jul 2016, 00:48

Hi there

Just purchased the Whats the Story Morning Glory on vinyl, from an independent vinyl seller at a vinyl fair (new condition etc), and the code doesn't work. Have tried code a few times, both uppercase & lowercase but still "Sorry, invalid code" message. No, I have the right code, all I want to do is download it. As it was purchased at a record fair, the seller doesn't know anything about fixing it.

Help?

Thanks
oasismorningglory
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 30 Jul 2016, 21:23

Hi. You need to enter the code for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' here matching the exact case as shown on the card provided. I have tested this with a valid code and everything appears to be in working order. Thank you
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Music