oasis download

Discuss the music of Oasis

Re: oasis download

Postby whatsthestory2000 » 30 Jul 2016, 22:30

Hi
Could you please just give us new codes in a private message? My download code only shows capital letters. I've tried putting it in every different way I can think of.
Thanks
whatsthestory2000
Bonehead

Postby whatsthestory2000 » 02 Aug 2016, 18:49

I'm not exactly sure how this site works because the only reason I created an account was to figure out the issue with my download code, but if an administrator could just send me a message, I could take a picture and show them my download code because it still won't work.
whatsthestory2000
Bonehead

Postby oasismorningglory » 03 Aug 2016, 04:09

whatsthestory2000 wrote:I'm not exactly sure how this site works because the only reason I created an account was to figure out the issue with my download code, but if an administrator could just send me a message, I could take a picture and show them my download code because it still won't work.

i agree with this. have also tried mine as many ways possible think of to no success. also the reason i joined this site
oasismorningglory
Bonehead

Postby Wonsaponatime » 03 Aug 2016, 18:56

Hi. I am unable to issue a new download code I'm afraid. If you have entered the code exactly as it appears on the card and are still experiencing problems then I would suggest contacting the store you purchased the LP from for an exchange/ refund. For orders placed through the official store the email address is orders@sandbag.uk.com. Thank you
Wonsaponatime
Site Admin

Postby BigBear63 » 24 Sep 2016, 14:13

The pop up page at soundtrax.com, that appears after entering the a download code on OASISINET.com, is incorrect. :(

I contacted Mia Quijada @ noiseland.com, soundtrax.com's parent site. She informed me that soundtrax.com is not hosting the OASIS download codes and that John Digilio @ingrooves.com can help :ugeek: . Well Johnny D confirmed what I and many others already know about the failed download codes. Johnny kindly gave me the correct urls for Whats the Story & Definitely Maybe d/l cards. They are currently downloading as I type. :)

http://dropcards.com/definitelymaybe/content/index.php

http://dropcards.com/morningglory/content/index.php

If they don't work for you drop Johnny D an email at john.digilio@ingrooves.com
BigBear63
Bonehead

Postby JamesRelich » 02 Dec 2016, 04:39

Wonsaponatime wrote:Hi. You need to enter the code for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' here matching the exact case as shown on the card provided. I have tested this with a valid code and everything appears to be in working order. Thank you

I followed this link and entered the code character for character, matching the exact case, and I still get a message saying my code is invalid.
JamesRelich
Bonehead

Postby JamesRelich » 02 Dec 2016, 05:12

BigBear63 wrote:The pop up page at soundtrax.com, that appears after entering the a download code on OASISINET.com, is incorrect. :(

I contacted Mia Quijada @ noiseland.com, soundtrax.com's parent site. She informed me that soundtrax.com is not hosting the OASIS download codes and that John Digilio @ingrooves.com can help :ugeek: . Well Johnny D confirmed what I and many others already know about the failed download codes. Johnny kindly gave me the correct urls for Whats the Story & Definitely Maybe d/l cards. They are currently downloading as I type. :)

http://dropcards.com/definitelymaybe/content/index.php

http://dropcards.com/morningglory/content/index.php

If they don't work for you drop Johnny D an email at john.digilio@ingrooves.com

This worked. Thanks! :D
JamesRelich
Bonehead

Postby Bob_Bobbson » 25 Feb 2017, 03:16

I'm just posting this here because I don't really know who to contact, but I just bought a copy of the reissue of Heathen Chemistry on vinyl and it doesn't have a download card for the album inside like it's supposed to.

Anyone have any idea of an email address I could write to to get a code?
Bob_Bobbson
Bonehead

Previous

Return to The Music